    Shailesh Guest

    Passed 70-272 yessterday with a score of 890
    It was tough

    Shailesh, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Shailesh

    Methos Guest

    890?

    god dam, well done. Thats a awsome score.

    Methos, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Shailesh

    Shailesh Guest

    I got 916 in 70-271 and i got 26 less in 70-272 do u think this is an
    aaweesome score.

    Shailesh, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Shailesh

    Tmack Guest

    916 out of a possible ???

    Tmack, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Shailesh

    Pseudopath Guest

    A pass is anything over 700 but I understand the total marks available to be
    1000.

    Pseudopath, Aug 1, 2005
  6. Shailesh

    yankee17 Guest

    I took 70-272 on Saturday and passed with a 918. Considering that the
    practice exams gave me fits, I'm happy with that score. Unfortunately, I
    couldn't take 70-271. Everytime I tried the test crashed.

    yankee17, Aug 2, 2005
  7. Shailesh

    Nocturnal Guest

    Congrats.

    What study methods and material did you use to pass this test? What is next
    for you?

    --
    Nocturnal

    Nocturnal, Aug 4, 2005
  8. Shailesh

    Shailesh Guest

    "Nocturnal" <> wrote in message
    > Congrats.
    >
    > What study methods and material did you use to pass this test? What is
    > next for you?
    >
    > --
    > Nocturnal
    >

    > "Methos" <> wrote in message
    >> 890?
    >>
    >> god dam, well done. Thats a awsome score.
    >>

    >> "Shailesh" <> wrote in message
    >>> Passed 70-272 yessterday with a score of 890
    >>> It was tough

    NEXT IS 70-270.

    I USED EXAM CRAM2, MS PRESS AND SYBEX, TRANSCEDER, EXAM PREP. FOR MCDST

    Shailesh, Aug 5, 2005
  9. Shailesh

    Tmack Guest

    Good God man! How much did you spend to pass?

    Tmack, Aug 6, 2005
  10. Shailesh

    mohamed Guest

    dear