gooood

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ahmad, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. ahmad

    ahmad Guest

    1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
    just click on this link.

    2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
    click on this link

    3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
    click on this link.

    http://www.islam-guide.com/

    Explore and recognise the words meanings in the scriptures

    http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp

    Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in

    the history of humanity.

    http://mohammad.islamway.com/
    ahmad, Apr 20, 2007

  2. ahmad

    olfart Guest

    "ahmad" <> wrote in message
    > 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
    > just click on this link.
    >
    > 2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
    > click on this link
    >
    > 3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
    > click on this link.
    >

    > http://www.islam-guide.com/
    >
    > Explore and recognise the words meanings in the scriptures
    >
    > http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp
    >
    > Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
    >
    > the history of humanity.
    >
    > http://mohammad.islamway.com/

    or....if you are looking to get your ass blown away
    olfart, Apr 20, 2007

  3. ahmad

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 20 Apr 2007 13:26:26 -0700, ahmad <> wrote:

    >1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,

    Please do that in the privacy of your own house.
    Evan Platt, Apr 20, 2007
  4. ahmad

    john sumner Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 20 Apr 2007 13:26:26 -0700, ahmad <> wrote:
    >
    >> 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,

    > Please do that in the privacy of your own house.

    I so want to kill file all gmail posts but i know there are some people
    who make sense, so i do this on a case by case basis
    john sumner, Apr 20, 2007