    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    www.jimscott.co.uk

    Jim S, Apr 19, 2008

  2. Jim S <> wrote in
    news:sdmqng8onwb4$:

    > If Googlemail retains mail by default what is the point
    > of having an IMAP account over a pop account?

    If you do business electronically, some businesses don't
    like their customers to have a Googlemail or any other
    "anonymous" account because they think it cuts down on
    their exposure to fraudulent transactions. As if...

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    Messages from Forrest Gump's Mamma Up in Heaven :

    #72 - "Stupid is as "§ñühw¤£f" does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    http://www.rnc.org/

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 19, 2008

  3. Jim S

    Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote:

    >gmail is 'tertiarily

    Michael

    No definitions were found for tertiarily. (google)

    I know what your expressing but whoa...

    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Apr 19, 2008
  4. Mike Easter wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> "Mike Easter"

    >>> gmail is 'tertiarily

    >> Michael
    >>
    >> No definitions were found for tertiarily. (google)
    >>
    >> I know what your expressing but whoa...

    > Yeah, I tried to look up tertiarily in a dictionary and it wasn't there,
    > so that's when I threw in 'thirdly' and put the tertiarily into quotes.

    It should be, right on the heels of primarily and secondarily.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 20, 2008
  5. Jim S

    Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote:

    >> No definitions were found for tertiarily. (google)

    >> I know what your expressing but whoa...

    >>Yeah, I tried to look up tertiarily in a dictionary and it wasn't there,

    >so that's when I threw in 'thirdly' and put the tertiarily into quotes.

    english is fluid, it accodates us as is law.
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Apr 20, 2008
  6. Jim S

    Guest

    , Apr 20, 2008
  7. Pennywise wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>english is fluid, it accodates us as is law. --

    > ment to say as does law

    So you're sticking with "accodates"?

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2008