    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham
    Tony Raven, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Tony Raven

    History Fan Guest

    It should be noted that the latest Google Toolbar for Firefox is not
    compatible with Windows 98 or ME.

    History Fan, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Tony Raven

    Victor Guest

    Hmmm... Google is becoming more like Microsoft every day...!

    "History Fan" wrote...

    Victor, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Tony Raven

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:07:11 -0500, "Victor" <>
    wrote:

    >Hmmm... Google is becoming more like Microsoft every day...!

    Google is going down the shithole real fast. I have grown to hate
    Google and will not use them any longer.

    Also. DO NOT use the google toolbar. It's loaded with spyware.
    Same as the Yahoo toolbar or that thing called "weatherbug".

    >"History Fan" wrote...
    >> It should be noted that the latest Google Toolbar for Firefox is not
    >> compatible with Windows 98 or ME.
    >>
    >> "Tony Raven" <> wrote in message
    >> > When I upgraded to FF v1.5 the old Googlebar extension didn't work and
    >> > there has been no version upgrade. I tried bumping the version number up
    >> > but it didn't work so I switched to Googlebar Lite. I now notice that
    >> > Google themselves have a FF version of their Googlebar available and it
    >> > works with v1.5.
    >> > http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Tony
    >> >
    >> > "The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the
    >> > right."
    >> > - Lord Hailsham

    , Dec 19, 2005
  5. Tony Raven

    gwtc Guest

    thats why I prefer to use this googlebar: http://googlebar.mozdev.org/
    gwtc, Dec 19, 2005
  6. Tony Raven

    gwtc Guest

    Or Yahoo Companion for the Yahoo bar: http://companion.mozdev.org/
    gwtc, Dec 19, 2005
  7. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    gwtc wrote:

    > thats why I prefer to use this googlebar: http://googlebar.mozdev.org/

    Doesn't work on v1.5 though even if you bump the version number up and
    from the website doesn't look like the owner is doing much with it
    anymore. Googlebar Lite is you only other Google option.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham