    My Google link used to go to "Google.com" now it insists on going
    to "Google.co.nz" regardless I type in "Google.com"
    What's going on?

    J.Wilson, May 12, 2008

  2. In <48280c8a$> J.Wilson wrote:
    > My Google link used to go to "Google.com" now it insists on going
    > to "Google.co.nz" regardless I type in "Google.com"
    > What's going on?

    Google.com will automatically redirect you to the local Google page, but
    at the bottom of the google.co.nz page should be a link 'Go to Google.
    com'. Clicking that takes you google.com and seems to set a cookie which
    tells google.com not to redirect you again.

    --
    Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand -> http://roger.geek.nz

    Roger Johnstone, May 12, 2008

  3. J.Wilson

    J.Wilson Guest

    "Roger Johnstone" <> wrote in message
    > In <48280c8a$> J.Wilson wrote:
    >> My Google link used to go to "Google.com" now it insists on going
    >> to "Google.co.nz" regardless I type in "Google.com"
    >> What's going on?

    > Google.com will automatically redirect you to the local Google page, but
    > at the bottom of the google.co.nz page should be a link 'Go to Google.
    > com'. Clicking that takes you google.com and seems to set a cookie which
    > tells google.com not to redirect you again.
    >
    > --
    > Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand -> http://roger.geek.nz

    Did'nt see that. :) Thankyou

    J.Wilson, May 12, 2008