    tim harrison Guest

    Is it me or is google playing up today,? can't get in.
    Tim.
    tim harrison, Oct 2, 2003

  2. tim harrison

    bb3 Guest

    "tim harrison" <> wrote in message
    news:3f7c187a$...
    > Is it me or is google playing up today,? can't get in.
    > Tim.

    No problem here.
    www.google.com & www.google.co.uk work fine for me.
    bb3, Oct 2, 2003

  3. tim harrison

    Harrison Guest

    You're the second UK user to post problems with Google today.
    It may be a European thing.

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003
  4. tim harrison

    bb3 Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in message

    > "tim harrison" <> wrote in message
    > > Is it me or is google playing up today,? can't get in.
    > > Tim.
    > >

    > No problem here.
    > www.google.com & www.google.co.uk work fine for me.

    It appears to be a problem with Tiscali.
    bb3, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Harrison wrote:
    > You're the second UK user to post problems with Google today.
    > It may be a European thing.
    >
    > On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:23:29 +0100, "tim harrison"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is it me or is google playing up today,? can't get in.
    >> Tim.

    And it seems they are both on Tiscali. I can connect ok and I'm in the UK.

    --
    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 2, 2003
  6. tim harrison

    Harrison Guest

    They should try a tracert. It could help to pinpoint the problem.
    They may also want to try it by IP.

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003
  7. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 02 Oct 2003
    13:47:52 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker uttered this:

    > Harrison wrote:
    >> You're the second UK user to post problems with Google today.
    >> It may be a European thing.
    >>
    >> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:23:29 +0100, "tim harrison"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is it me or is google playing up today,? can't get in.
    >>> Tim.

    > And it seems they are both on Tiscali. I can connect ok and I'm in the UK.

    I'm in the UK too, & have no problem connecting.
    William Poaster, Oct 2, 2003
  8. tim harrison

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Fuzzy Logic, Oct 2, 2003
  9. tim harrison

    Mr_Bill Guest

    Ive had no trouble with Google this AM or this evening.
    Mr_Bill, Oct 3, 2003
  10. tim harrison

    Dr Snuggles Guest

    "Mr_Bill" <> wrote in message
    > Ive had no trouble with Google this AM or this evening.

    What, no access? Thank gawd it's not just me! I've not been able to get on
    their site for close on a week. I use Tiscali (ISP). Who do you use? Someone
    in another thread though it might be an ISP-specific problem. Personally I
    have no problems accessing regular sites (although other search engines can
    cause me similar probs - no access).
    Dr Snuggles, Oct 3, 2003