    exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.

    The data PooseyII collecting is conclusive and suggestive. All
    comments here or Wilders is requested.

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010

  2. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    In article <>
    Ari Silverstein <> wrote:

    > What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    > exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    They shut me off months ago when I setup an account with TOR, then
    accessed it with TOR.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    > What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    > exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.

    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    > The data PooseyII collecting is conclusive and suggestive. All
    > comments here or Wilders is requested.

    I should think that if Tor was really interested in privacy, that
    they would not publish their nodes. his seems to be the root of
    this Google/YouTube problem.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 5, 2010
  4. On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:05:58 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

    > In article <>
    > Ari Silverstein <> wrote:
    >>
    >> What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    >> exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.
    >>
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    > They shut me off months ago when I setup an account with TOR, then
    > accessed it with TOR.

    Wilders shut you down through ToR? Was it because of ToR or multiple
    IP logins?

    Typically, these vBulletin® forums have automatic or manual (with or
    without alerts) admin mechanisms that can shut down multiple IP logins
    and/or refuse to allow stated IP addresses. ToR exit nodes are
    published. Proxy IP addresses can be easily obtained. Both could then
    be imported.

    It's their forum, they can do as they please. I gots me an "Ari
    Silverstein" forger on there. *LOL*
    --
    ´Looking Above and Beyond the Ramp: A Study of Buffalo Studentsÿ
    Attitudes toward Alternative Modes of Transportation"

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  5. On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 08:09:50 +0000 (UTC), p wrote:

    > Ari Silverstein <> wrote in
    >
    >> What started as video conference joke has become a project

    > that has
    >> exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.
    >>
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181
    >>
    >> The data PooseyII collecting is conclusive and suggestive.
    >> All comments here or Wilders is requested.

    > This is of course, just the beginning. Google will become
    > synonymous with Big Brother and control of users/profiling of
    > users.

    The closer they tie themselves to government acquired data, the more
    data mining can be accomplished, the greater the threat is that your
    privacy will eventually be /totally/ eroded.

    > Of course when scumbags are allowed to operate Tor nodes,as
    > they are, this gives the gov/and gov affilated corps like
    > Google extra incentive to become facist in their actions.

    What a reach. lol

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  6. On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:15:07 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

    >> What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    >> exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.

    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    >> The data PooseyII collecting is conclusive and suggestive. All
    >> comments here or Wilders is requested.

    > I should think that if Tor was really interested in privacy, that
    > they would not publish their nodes.

    ToR isn't interested in privacy.

    > this seems to be the root of this Google/YouTube problem.

    Juries out, I'm unsure that anything can be found conclusive...except
    the YouTube access shutdown. That's too bizarre to be a coincidence.

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  7. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    In article <>
    Ari Silverstein <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:05:58 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>
    > > Ari Silverstein <> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    > >> exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    > > They shut me off months ago when I setup an account with TOR, then
    > > accessed it with TOR.

    > Wilders shut you down through ToR? Was it because of ToR or multiple
    > IP logins?

    Sorry to be confusing. It was Gmail that shut my account down.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 6, 2010
  8. On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 03:25:08 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

    > In article <>
    > Ari Silverstein <> wrote:
    >>
    >> On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:05:58 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

    >>> They shut me off months ago when I setup an account with TOR, then
    >>> accessed it with TOR.

    >> Wilders shut you down through ToR? Was it because of ToR or multiple
    >> IP logins?

    > Sorry to be confusing. It was Gmail that shut my account down.

    No problem. Did you use ToR and how long until they shut you down? Did
    they ask for you to verify the account?

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 6, 2010
  9. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    In article <>
    Ari Silverstein <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 03:25:08 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>
    > > Ari Silverstein <> wrote:

    > >> Wilders shut you down through ToR? Was it because of ToR or multiple
    > >> IP logins?

    > > Sorry to be confusing. It was Gmail that shut my account down.

    > No problem. Did you use ToR and how long until they shut you down? Did
    > they ask for you to verify the account?

    I setup the account via TOR. After logging out from setting it up, I
    logged in again via TOR but found myself locked out. The error page
    it suggested I check listed several possible causes for being locked
    out, including (something close to) 'actual or percieved access of
    the service using unapproved software.'

    I had to use my cell phone to get it back on, which I did, but I
    abandon the account at that point.

    I've mentioned this here before, but there are other with no problems
    using TOR with gmail.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 6, 2010
  10. Ari Silverstein, Sep 6, 2010
  11. On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 03:37:47 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    Looks like YouTube has taken it upon itself to discriminate against
    medical marijuana by denying access to a well documented grow site via
    ToR. **** them and the horse they rode in on. With the horse's hyooge
    dick.

    Google in like kind is dumping accounts that are accessed via ToR,
    After the YouTube horse's dick is nice and all spermied wet, **** them
    with it too.

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 8, 2010
  12. Ari Silverstein

    PouseyII Guest

    On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:10:03 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 03:37:47 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281181

    > Looks like YouTube has taken it upon itself to discriminate against
    > medical marijuana by denying access to a well documented grow site via
    > ToR. **** them and the horse they rode in on. With the horse's hyooge
    > dick.
    >
    > Google in like kind is dumping accounts that are accessed via ToR,
    > After the YouTube horse's dick is nice and all spermied wet, **** them
    > with it too.

    After all ToR access was shutoff to one, specific YouTube user, after being
    informed by us, the user complained to both Gmail and YouTube. The user is
    a high profile, medical marijuana farmer who has been arrested in 2009. He
    is an outspoken activist for the removal of Federal sanctions on all uses
    of hemp and has uploaded over 300 videos in the last three months regarding
    the cultivation of marijuana indoors. The result of his complaints was
    classic censorship.

    I don't know of any privacy advocate with a working knowledge and
    understanding of how ToR works, and from where it originated, that believes
    that supercomputing users as ToR exit nodes do not exist. Rather the
    reverse. The universal question is how many exist as functions of
    governments not if they exist.

    --
    read sci.med.cardiology and become a cardiologist like Ari by osmosis
    http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.crypt/msg/25f23eda61f05b9a

    PouseyII, Sep 9, 2010