    p4o2 Guest

    When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    What did I do to get this?

    p4o2, Oct 7, 2009

  2. p4o2

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The p4o2 Post:
    > When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    > What did I do to get this?

    It could be a Genealogy thing, like does retardation run in your family?

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 7, 2009

  3. p4o2

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    p4o2 wrote:
    > When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    > What did I do to get this?

    You did something stupid.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2009
  4. p4o2

    chuckcar Guest

    p4o2 <> wrote in

    > When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    > What did I do to get this?

    An update of what taken from where? Full URL please.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 7, 2009
  5. p4o2

    John Holmes Guest

    p4o2 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    > What did I do to get this?

    I bet you drank too much vodka, that's what all you polish guys do.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 7, 2009
  6. p4o2

    John Holmes, Oct 7, 2009
  7. p4o2

    §nühw¤£f Guest

    John Holmes <> pinched out a steaming pile of

    > p4o2 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US
    >> English . What did I do to get this?

    > I bet you drank too much vodka, that's what all you polish guys
    > do.

    Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
    never showed up from tioat.net.
    Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
    :(

    §nühw¤£f, Oct 7, 2009
  8. On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:04:26 -0500, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The p4o2 Post:
    >> When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    >> What did I do to get this?

    > It could be a Genealogy thing, like does retardation run in your family?

    If you're running WinXP SP2, you could try Google Chrome.

    --
    Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey () Houston, Texas
    www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

    The Chief Instigator, Oct 7, 2009
  9. p4o2

    John Holmes Guest

    §nühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >
    >> p4o2 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US
    >>> English . What did I do to get this?

    >> I bet you drank too much vodka, that's what all you polish guys
    >> do.
    >>

    > Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
    > never showed up from tioat.net.
    > Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
    :mad:

    Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 7, 2009
  10. p4o2

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The The Chief Instigator Post:
    > On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:04:26 -0500, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The p4o2 Post:
    >>> When I took an update I got the Polish version instead of US English .
    >>> What did I do to get this?

    >> It could be a Genealogy thing, like does retardation run in your family?

    > If you're running WinXP SP2, you could try Google Chrome.

    I am running WinXP Pro SP3 and already have Chrome installed. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 7, 2009
  11. p4o2

    Techtiger4

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    sorry no idea dear

    Techtiger4, Oct 8, 2009
  12. In message <>, John Holmes wrote:
    > §nühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > John Holmes <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    > >
    > >> p4o2 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> I bet you drank too much vodka, that's what all you polish guys
    > >> do.
    > >>

    > > Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
    > > never showed up from tioat.net.
    > > Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
    > :mad:
    > >

    > Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?

    Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?

    Interesting.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 8, 2009
  13. p4o2

    John Holmes Guest

    §ñühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > In message <>, John Holmes
    > wrote:
    >> §nühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > John Holmes <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> > of news::

    >> > Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
    >> > never showed up from tioat.net.
    >> > Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
    >> :mad:
    >> >

    >> Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?
    >>

    > Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?
    >
    > Interesting.

    I didn't inspect your headers where I should have. My reply should have
    read: "Why not connect to a real newsserver?" because you mentioned
    tioat.net in your poast.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 8, 2009
  14. In message <>, John Holmes wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > In message <>, John Holmes
    > > wrote:
    > >> §nühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> :mad:
    > >> >

    > >> Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?
    > >>

    > > Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?
    > >
    > > Interesting.
    > >

    > I didn't inspect your headers where I should have. My reply should have
    > read: "Why not connect to a real newsserver?" because you mentioned
    > tioat.net in your poast.
    >
    > HTH

    Appaerentleyey...the d00d running tioat accepts cancels.
    I checked control cancel and its full of entries.

    <shrugs>
    Cant complain if its free.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 8, 2009