    art Guest

    Anyone downloaded the newest version 2.0, it is quite cool, and now
    has a search the current URL feature.

    art, Aug 15, 2003

  2. art wrote:
    > Anyone downloaded the newest version 2.0, it is quite cool, and now
    > has a search the current URL feature.

    Yeah, been using it for a while. Blocks pop ups quite nicely with no
    effort.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 15, 2003

  3. art

    Evil Bastard Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:14:14 +1200, Robert Mathews wrote:

    > art wrote:
    >> Anyone downloaded the newest version 2.0, it is quite cool, and now
    >> has a search the current URL feature.

    > Yeah, been using it for a while. Blocks pop ups quite nicely with no
    > effort.

    Just a small caveat.

    Google keeps long-term records of all searches that you do, ever.

    Evil Bastard, Aug 16, 2003
  4. On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:49:26 +1200, Evil Bastard wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:14:14 +1200, Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    >> art wrote:
    >>> Anyone downloaded the newest version 2.0, it is quite cool, and now
    >>> has a search the current URL feature.

    >> Yeah, been using it for a while. Blocks pop ups quite nicely with no
    >> effort.

    > Just a small caveat.
    >
    > Google keeps long-term records of all searches that you do, ever.

    Indexed by what? ie how do they know it's me again?

    Richard

    Richard Hector, Aug 16, 2003
  5. > Just a small caveat.
    > Google keeps long-term records of all searches that you do, ever.

    Well seeing I'm not looking for child porn, I really don't have a problem
    with that.

    If they want to keep track of case modding bits, good luck to them !

    Robert Mathews, Aug 16, 2003