    can only download it to IE6.
    Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
    TIA
    Smirnoff, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Smirnoff wrote:
    > As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
    > would download the toolbar.
    > However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears
    > that I can only download it to IE6.
    > Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
    > TIA

    No.

    The System Requirements are listed on the download page.
    http://toolbar.google.com/
    --
    HTH
    George Richards, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Unfortunately, it only works with IE. :( However, I put up with it
    becuase Google is the best search engine and the tool bar popup stopper is
    BY FAR the best I've ever found.

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Smirnoff

    Budweiser Guest

    why not just set google as your home page? and set the yahoo as a favorite??
    and search from there?
    google is magic but learn to use "blah+blah" etc
    remember to qualify your questions or search otherwise you may be better off
    with ask jeeves

    Budweiser, Nov 23, 2003
  5. Howdy!

    "Smirnoff" <> wrote in message
    > As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
    > would download the toolbar.
    > However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
    > can only download it to IE6.
    > Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?

    And you're sure that "BT Yahoo" isn't a custom version of IE6?

    If you do a Help --> About what does it say for your browser?

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Smirnoff

    al Guest

    Smirnoff wrote:
    > As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
    > would download the toolbar.
    > However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
    > can only download it to IE6.
    > Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
    > TIA

    I don't know about that but what I do know is that there's a goggle tool
    bar for the mozilla browser as well.And that's a great browser.
    regards al
    al, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Smirnoff

    Smirnoff Guest