    J C Ames Guest

    Can you uninstall the Google toolbar once it is installed ?
    Thanks
    J C Ames, Oct 31, 2003

  2. J C Ames

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes. Close Internet Explorer and go to Add\Remove programs.
    Double click on "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer".

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:00:09 -0600, in
    <>
    J C Ames scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003

  3. J C Ames

    Plato Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > Yes. Close Internet Explorer and go to Add\Remove programs.
    > Double click on "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer".

    Hehe, when I tested the google toolbar out it wasn't listed in
    add/remove which really pissed me off. I actually had to go to their
    website to find out the secret. [grin]

    And it wasn't easy to find there either. Perhaps they've fixed that
    "niggle" by now.
    Plato, Oct 31, 2003