    google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
    rectify that map??

    Pete.
    Peter S, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Peter S

    Sharktyymbfj Guest

    "Peter S" <> wrote in message
    news:43bf4758$...
    > Well, google just announced the google store at http://www.googlestore.com
    > ... However, on going to the site I got stopped at square one. I'm sure
    > google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
    > rectify that map??

    Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

    --
    Sharktyymbfj

    Newsgroups - For those who can't afford vanity publishing.
    Sharktyymbfj, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Sharktyymbfj wrote:
    > "Peter S" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Well, google just announced the google store at http://www.googlestore.com
    >>... However, on going to the site I got stopped at square one. I'm sure
    >>google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
    >>rectify that map??

    > Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

    Never mind the store, the prices are way over the top it is for committed
    Google Geeks only by the looks of it

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Jan 7, 2006
  4. At that very moment, Sharktyymbfj turned to nz.comp and said
    > Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

    As far as I can see everywhere but the US is in pounds. Including
    Europe! Hehe.

    Sloppy, sloppy Google: this is not even Beta quality.

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Jan 8, 2006
  5. "Sharktyymbfj" <> wrote in message
    > "Peter S" <> wrote in message
    >> Well, google just announced the google store at
    >> http://www.googlestore.com ... However, on going to the site I got
    >> stopped at square one. I'm sure google do know that we exist down here.
    >> Bets on how long it will take to rectify that map??

    > Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

    Regardless of country select there's a drop down list which defaults to
    Pound - but Euro and US Dollars are available.

    Also, the Google Store has been up for a couple of years...

    --

    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz
    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Jan 9, 2006