    I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    Thanks,
    DonB

    DonB, Mar 4, 2004

  2. DonB

    Disco Stu Guest

    DonB wrote:
    > I'm wanting to buy Photoshop Elements, and a Google search has a
    > sponsored link to an East Timor software seller, MetroPolar.
    > Cautious as I am, does anyone know if a Google sponsored advertiser
    > is the slightest likely to be kosher? Is the software likely to be
    > pirated?
    > I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    > Thanks,
    > DonB

    You could always email Adobe to ask if ther are a legit reseller.

    Disco Stu, Mar 5, 2004

  3. "Disco Stu" <stu@springfield_dance_studio.com> wrote in message
    > DonB wrote:
    > > I'm wanting to buy Photoshop Elements, and a Google search has a
    > > sponsored link to an East Timor software seller, MetroPolar.
    > > Cautious as I am, does anyone know if a Google sponsored advertiser
    > > is the slightest likely to be kosher? Is the software likely to be
    > > pirated?
    > > I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    > > Thanks,
    > > DonB

    > You could always email Adobe to ask if ther are a legit reseller.

    It's only $119 from Dick Smiths.
    How much are you going to save by buying from East Timor?

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Mar 5, 2004
  4. DonB

    Don B Guest

    Russell Smithies wrote:
    > "Disco Stu" <stu@springfield_dance_studio.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>DonB wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'm wanting to buy Photoshop Elements, and a Google search has a
    >>>sponsored link to an East Timor software seller, MetroPolar.
    >>>Cautious as I am, does anyone know if a Google sponsored advertiser
    >>>is the slightest likely to be kosher? Is the software likely to be
    >>>pirated?
    >>>I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>DonB

    >>You could always email Adobe to ask if ther are a legit reseller.

    > It's only $119 from Dick Smiths.
    > How much are you going to save by buying from East Timor?
    >
    > Russell

    I'm convinced now they are pirates, so won't go any further.
    Would the Dick Smith price be for students only? Do they sell if you
    have no card?
    Thanks,
    DonB

    Don B, Mar 5, 2004
  5. DonB

    Tim Guest

    Don B <> wrote in news:J2S1c.32095$ws.3387535
    @news02.tsnz.net:

    > I'm convinced now they are pirates, so won't go any further.
    > Would the Dick Smith price be for students only? Do they sell if you
    > have no card?
    > Thanks,
    > DonB

    They are definitely DVD pirates at least - all their DVD's are regionless.

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>

    Tim, Mar 5, 2004
  6. On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:57:07 GMT, (DonB) wrote:

    >I'm wanting to buy Photoshop Elements, and a Google search has a
    >sponsored link to an East Timor software seller, MetroPolar.
    >Cautious as I am, does anyone know if a Google sponsored advertiser
    >is the slightest likely to be kosher? Is the software likely to be
    >pirated?
    >I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    >Thanks,
    >DonB

    Don't know about this one, but all you have to do to become Google
    sponsored is to pay then money :)

    Steve

    Steve Holdoway, Mar 5, 2004