    Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do I fix
    this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.

    thanks

    Sam, Jan 27, 2010

  2. Sam

    VanguardLH Guest

    Sam wrote:

    > Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do I fix
    > this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.
    >
    > thanks

    Use better anti-malware programs than what you already used but never
    mentioned.

    VanguardLH, Jan 27, 2010

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:24:00 -0500, "Sam" <> wrote:
    >

    > Can you be a bit more vague?
    >
    > What operating system and browser are you using? When does this
    > 'redirect to spam sights" occur? Right when you click "Search"? Or
    > when you click the resulting link in the Google search results? How
    > about an example?
    > --

    Sorry. XP PRo and FireFox

    Sam, Jan 27, 2010
  4. Sam

    Sam Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:28:47 -0800, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>What operating system and browser are you using? When does this
    >>'redirect to spam sights" occur? Right when you click "Search"? Or
    >>when you click the resulting link in the Google search results? How
    >>about an example?

    > Oh, and let me save chucktard the trouble:
    >
    > "Reset your BIOS, format your hard drive, scan for malware, and
    > disable all the items in your sratrup".
    > --

    Do you think it'll be easier to just set it on fire??

    Sam, Jan 27, 2010
  5. In message <hjqfub$ate$>, VanguardLH wrote:
    > Sam wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do I

    > fix
    > > this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.
    > >
    > > thanks

    > Use better anti-malware programs than what you already used but never
    > mentioned.

    Wow...thats fucking less than helpful. He needs to fix his HOSTS file and edit
    it.

    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

    Duh.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 27, 2010
  6. Sam

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Sam <> bada bang:
    > Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do I fix
    > this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.

    Wear dark glasses?

    Mike "or just don't look" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Jan 27, 2010
  7. Sam

    chuckcar Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in news:hjqee3$plf$:

    > Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do
    > I fix this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.

    Do you mean address bar searches or actually going to google.com and
    then entering a search? If the former, Try using browser IE, Go to
    tools->internet options and see if there is anything but about:blank
    beside Address:. Beyond that we'd need to know some exact details of how
    you do a google search.

    I see you've met Evan. You have my sympathies.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 27, 2010
  8. Sam

    John Holmes Guest

    Sam "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:28:47 -0800, Evan Platt
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>What operating system and browser are you using? When does this
    >>>'redirect to spam sights" occur? Right when you click "Search"? Or
    >>>when you click the resulting link in the Google search results? How
    >>>about an example?

    >> Oh, and let me save chucktard the trouble:
    >>
    >> "Reset your BIOS, format your hard drive, scan for malware, and
    >> disable all the items in your sratrup".
    >> --

    > Do you think it'll be easier to just set it on fire??

    Ignore Evan Platt, he's a well known drug addict and heavy alcohol abuser
    in this froup. You might have noticed that he came up with stupid answers
    without any solution for your specific question. Follow "snuhwolf"'s
    advise instead and killfile that ignorant Evan Pratt moron.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jan 28, 2010
  9. Sam

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:24:00 -0500, Sam wrote:

    > Hi, when I do a google search it is redirected to spam sights. How do I
    > fix this? I got rid of all the malware\trojans except this piece.
    >
    > thanks

    The best way is to just format your hard drive.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

    Dan C, Jan 28, 2010