    there is a very annoying sidebar on the left.

    This has happened once before, but I refreshed and it was gone. I'm
    wondering how to remove it/or how to contact Google.
    Travis, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Travis

    name is Guest

    Travis wrote:
    > It seems that Google updated some of their services, adding 'Video'
    > and 'Books' to their main homepage and changing some categories and
    > purchasing options on Google Video. But when I search for something,
    > there is a very annoying sidebar on the left.
    >
    > This has happened once before, but I refreshed and it was gone. I'm
    > wondering how to remove it/or how to contact Google.

    Not seen the sidebar, is that when your logged in or does it matter ?
    google.com/contact sounds like a good starting point for contact info :)
    http://www.google.com/contact/

    --
    Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    http://www.rfruth.net

    1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)
    name is, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Travis

    Grappletech Guest

    Rob, is that 1981 Raleigh bike a single speed, with coaster brakes, big fat
    soft tires? I used to have an old school Schwinn Cruiser, vintage '70's
    with the single speed, coaster brakes. Bought it at the thrift store for
    $20, tightened it up, oiled it, installed new grips, painted the frame
    midnight blue. I loved that bike, it had soul, but it was, sadly,
    purloined by some ne'er do wells of some sorts. Single speed cruisers are
    so much fun for errands -- no gears to shift.

    Grappletech, Mar 4, 2007
  4. Travis

    name is Guest

    name is, Mar 9, 2007