    I'd like to find all Groups dealing with, for example, publishing. So
    I'm envisioning typing in "publish" and instead of getting a listing
    of messages, I'd get a listing of groups.

    Paul Cross, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Paul Cross

    PuddleNuts Guest

    http://www.google.com/grphp

    --
    Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

    PuddleNuts, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Paul Cross

    °Mike° Guest

    Google doesn't have a way to search for all
    groups by their content/subject. The way
    to search for a particular group only, would
    be like (replace 24hoursupport.helpdesk with
    your required group):

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    On 21 Apr 2004 10:42:09 -0700, in
    <>
    Paul Cross scrawled:

    >Is there a way to search for a Group rather than individual Messages?
    >I'd like to find all Groups dealing with, for example, publishing. So
    >I'm envisioning typing in "publish" and instead of getting a listing
    >of messages, I'd get a listing of groups.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Paul Cross

    anthonyberet Guest

    Paul Cross wrote:
    > Is there a way to search for a Group rather than individual Messages?
    > I'd like to find all Groups dealing with, for example, publishing. So
    > I'm envisioning typing in "publish" and instead of getting a listing
    > of messages, I'd get a listing of groups.

    You can do this in OE - just press the newsgroups button and enter your
    substring in the box.
    -This is assuming you have a mailserver set up in OE of course.

    anthonyberet, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Paul Cross

    Mellowed Guest

    Mellowed, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Paul Cross

    reid decker Guest

    I THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN UP WITH YOUR ISP TO GET NEWSGROUP SERVICE.
    THEN SEARCH THE NEWSGROUPS FOR WHAT YOU WANT, THEN GOTO, THEN SUBSCRIBE. I
    USE OE.

    reid decker, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Paul Cross

    PuddleNuts Guest

    reid decker wrote:

    > I THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN UP WITH YOUR ISP TO GET NEWSGROUP SERVICE.
    > THEN SEARCH THE NEWSGROUPS FOR WHAT YOU WANT, THEN GOTO, THEN SUBSCRIBE. I
    > USE OE.

    Quit screaming, you top-posting fuckwit!

    --
    How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands....

    PuddleNuts, Apr 22, 2004
  8. Paul Cross

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote in

    > I THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN UP WITH YOUR ISP TO GET
    > NEWSGROUP SERVICE.
    > THEN SEARCH THE NEWSGROUPS FOR WHAT YOU WANT, THEN GOTO, THEN
    > SUBSCRIBE. I USE OE.

    Caps Lock key broken? Or do you like to shout?

    Boomer, Apr 22, 2004