    a salasky Guest

    How can I add Google back to my navigation toolbar?
    Thanks

    a salasky, Jul 9, 2005

  2. a salasky

    Tom J Guest

    Tom J, Jul 9, 2005

  3. a salasky

    Splibbilla Guest

    "a salasky" <> in news:WsYze.404896$:

    > How can I add Google back to my navigation toolbar?
    > Thanks

    it's the default search engine in your options (or preferences in moz suite)

    you can also find that by filter "search" that in about:config.

    if you have firefox, then if you refer to searchbar (shorter bar near URL bar, where you can pulldown icons for search engines)
    the searchengines are SRC files in searchplugins folder. can replace and get more at mycroft.

    Splibbilla, Jul 11, 2005