    have run up to date virus scan, Ad-Aware, Spybot, WindowsCare and other
    programs, but they have found nothing. Any help to resolve this problem
    is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Dennis, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Dennis

    Mike Easter Guest

    Dennis wrote:

    > For the last two days when using google in ie7 I get redirected to
    > another site like an eBay page when clicking on google search result.

    Don't [try to] describe a page 'like an ebay page'.

    Copy and paste the link of the page you get so we can see the page.

    Some connectivity providers give/assign you a DNS which gives you an
    advertising redirect if you click a bad link, where 'bad link' means a
    dead domain name.

    Separate from that is browser hijacking.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Dennis

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:22:10 -0600 I never confuse arrogance with
    confidence nor ability with ambition Dennis <> sent
    this :

    >running xp media with sp2
    >
    >For the last two days when using google in ie7 I get redirected to
    >another site like an eBay page when clicking on google search result. I
    >have run up to date virus scan, Ad-Aware, Spybot, WindowsCare and other
    >programs, but they have found nothing. Any help to resolve this problem
    >is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    >http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

    Download a couple of good registry cleaners.

    http://www.mispbo.com/regcleaner30.zip
    http://www.mispbo.com/registrycleaner.htm

    http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm
    and also CCleaner,
    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    Control Panel/Add Remove Programs/Windows Components/Internet
    Explorer/Remove.

    Re-boot to an F8 bootup/Safemode and run reg cleaners and CCleaner.

    Re-boot and re-install IE from the Control panel.Update if you wish.

    Add to your armory the free A squared,

    http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

    and Spyware Guard,
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html

    and COMODO firewall,
    http://www.comodogroup.com/

    ALL programs I post are free and tested.

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Jan 24, 2007