    Any kind of response will be helpful. We can get a dialogue going.
    Thanx.
    , May 2, 2007

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 2 May 2007 06:47:46 -0700, wrote:

    >I do courthouse research in NC and VA.

    Ok.

    >Does anyone know if this access

    What access?

    >will free up deed records in Virginia Beach. The circuit
    >court clerk charges for online use of these records.

    If it's part of your job, consider it a business expense.

    >Gas is too expensive anymore for me to go to VA Beach.

    Maybe time to find a new job.

    >Please try to anwser.

    I'm trying.

    >Also which web site connected with the free info is good for looking
    >up deeds?

    Google. "deed lookup"

    >Any kind of response will be helpful.

    Good.

    >We can get a dialogue going.

    Oh goodee! I can't wait!
    Evan Platt, May 2, 2007

  3. Laurie-Lou Guest

    <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >I do courthouse research in NC and VA. Does anyone know if this
    > access will free up deed records in Virginia Beach. The circuit
    > court clerk charges for online use of these records. Gas is too
    > expensive anymore for me to go to VA Beach.
    >
    > Please try to anwser.

    Here are some links which may help you :

    http://tinyurl.com/2v9vul

    http://tinyurl.com/2qlpqo

    Good luck

    Laurie-Lou
    Laurie-Lou, May 2, 2007
  4. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-05-02, <> wrote:
    > I do courthouse research in NC and VA. Does anyone know if this
    > access will free up deed records in Virginia Beach.

    What access?

    > The circuit
    > court clerk charges for online use of these records. Gas is too
    > expensive anymore for me to go to VA Beach.
    >
    > Please try to anwser.

    If you want to see the records, it looks as though you'll have to spend
    money.

    > Also which web site connected with the free info is good for looking
    > up deeds?

    What free info? Why would deeds (presumably you mean records of land
    ownership or leases) be publicly accessible on line for no charge? If
    there's a charge for accessing them through official channels, why would
    there be no charge for getting equivalent access any other way? How would
    access be achieved without at some point going through the official
    channels?

    > Any kind of response will be helpful. We can get a dialogue going.
    > Thanx.

    Usenet is more public than a dialogue.

    Think beyond Google. They are not the only web-search service. Try
    metasearch services too, eg <http://www.webcrawler.com/>. In fact, why
    not start with a metasearch for metasearch services?
    <http://www.webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws/results/Web/metasearch/1/417/TopNa
    vigation/Relevance/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true> (or
    <http://qurl.net/1CE> for short).

    Then there's all the stuff that isn't on "The Web" at all. Such as most
    government records.

    As you seem to be a newbie to usenet newsgroups ...

    Newcomers to newsgroups should start here

    <http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm>

    and here

    <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/>, the Official Home Page of the
    newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.

    Google Groups is not usenet. Google Groups is a combination of

    1) A searchable archive of most of the articles posted into most
    usenet newsgroups in the last 20 years or so, purchased by Google
    from 'DejaNews' who started it.

    2) A badly designed web forum interface to allow reading and posting
    in those newsgroups.

    3) Google's own proprietary web forums, which are not part of usenet.
    For reasons of their own, Google do not make the distinction
    between their own web forums and the real newsgroups very clear.

    1) is a useful service. 2) and 3) are means of getting people to look at
    and occasionally click on the advertisements that Google display, and
    which earn them their money.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 2, 2007
  5. tango Guest

    wrote in news:1178113666.331807.301510
    @h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    > I do courthouse research in NC and VA. Does anyone know if this
    > access will free up deed records in Virginia Beach. The circuit
    > court clerk charges for online use of these records. Gas is too
    > expensive anymore for me to go to VA Beach.
    >
    > Please try to answer.
    >

    > Also which web site connected with the free info is good for looking
    > up deeds?
    >
    > Any kind of response will be helpful. We can get a dialogue going.
    > Thanx.

    Some counties which have on line access, are listed under state
    government, with on-line access to property owner names and accessed
    property values. I doubt if deeds would be on line but they might be.
    I suggest you call the Virginia city or county you need this information
    from to see if that county or city has on-line access. That is the only
    quick and sure way to find out. HTH
    tango, May 4, 2007