    Thanks,
    Joyce

    , Jan 8, 2007

  2. why? Guest

    On 8 Jan 2007 10:26:17 -0800, j53wakefield@ wrote:

    >After finding Google homepage and gmail, I am a fan and have changed

    Not having a URL to the page doesn't help. Ah is it a local page only on
    yout PC?

    >everything I can to Google. My only dilema is that in creating my
    >homepage, I seem to have a lot of white space. I tried to add more

    Create how?

    >content (add stuff) and cannot find any of it. Are they on separate

    Most likely you are the only that see the webpage you have created.

    >pages? How do I toggle there? Can I create columns to show all my

    Toggle as in another page, well you create 2 pages and insert a
    hyperlink to point to the appropriate pages.

    >selections? Am I even addressing the group I need? I have looked in the

    Columns, yes. In HTML it's more likely to be called tables, for
    beginners.

    Not really (this group), you may want to try

    If you are using
    http://desktop.google.com/
    then maybe you want to ask in
    http://googledesktop.blogspot.com/

    or is it
    https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...nue=http://pages.google.com/&ltmpl=yessignups
    Create your own web pages, quickly and easily.

    Google Page Creator is a free online tool that makes it easy for anyone
    to create and publish useful, attractive web pages in just minutes.

    Which has a discuss link
    http://groups.google.com/group/GPCDiscussionGroup

    >help section and cannot seem to find an answer. Any help appreciated.

    Which help section?

    >Thanks,
    >Joyce

    A little more info helps saving on the guess work.

    Me

    why?, Jan 8, 2007