    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Southern Kiwi

    Crash Guest

    Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Southern Kiwi
    > southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    > Word of wisdom from high in the mountains....you know...like a Guru...but
    > not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high... :)

    Not from Xtra...

    Crash

    Crash, Oct 11, 2005

  3. I've now got it back as well....?

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Southern Kiwi

    shannon Guest

    Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Southern Kiwi
    > southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    > Word of wisdom from high in the mountains....you know...like a Guru...but
    > not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high... :)

    Paradise / Telstraclear has been like that all day.

    Does any isp person here know what their problem is ?

    shannon, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Southern Kiwi

    Peter Guest

    Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Southern Kiwi

    google nz is ok here (via maxnet) but some other sites are not working well,
    eg openoffice.org download page for v2 beta

    Peter

    Peter, Oct 11, 2005
  6. On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:21:42 +1300, Southern Kiwi wrote:

    I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm periodically experiencing these
    damn "Micro outages" again where nothing will resolve for about 1-2 minutes
    then suddenly becomes right again. During the time it happens, I can
    usually only ping the first hop after my router, other times, half the
    sites are inaccesible.

    Tonight I only experienced one, but the night before was particulary bad,
    where it seems half the world would constantly full off the radar screen.

    Pacific Dragon, Oct 11, 2005
  7. On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:37:19 +1300, Pacific Dragon wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:21:42 +1300, Southern Kiwi wrote:
    >>

    > I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm periodically experiencing these
    > damn "Micro outages" again where nothing will resolve for about 1-2 minutes
    > then suddenly becomes right again. During the time it happens, I can
    > usually only ping the first hop after my router, other times, half the
    > sites are inaccesible.
    >
    > Tonight I only experienced one, but the night before was particulary bad,
    > where it seems half the world would constantly full off the radar screen.

    Forgot to add, I'm using Xtra Jetstream.

    Pacific Dragon, Oct 11, 2005
  8. Southern Kiwi

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:21:42 +1300, in message
     <>, Southern Kiwi wrote:

    > Subject: Google nz dead??? 9.15pm

    Haven't noticed any problem here.

    > --

    What's with the character #129 (0x81) in your sigsep, in place of the space character?

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Oct 11, 2005
  9. Ralph Fox wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:21:42 +1300, in message
    > <>, Southern Kiwi wrote:
    >
    > What's with the character #129 (0x81) in your sigsep, in place of the
    > space character?

    Ummm......I like it?...

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 11, 2005
  10. Southern Kiwi

    shannon Guest

    Pacific Dragon wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:37:19 +1300, Pacific Dragon wrote:
    >

    >>On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:21:42 +1300, Southern Kiwi wrote:
    >>

    >>I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm periodically experiencing these
    >>damn "Micro outages" again where nothing will resolve for about 1-2 minutes
    >>then suddenly becomes right again. During the time it happens, I can
    >>usually only ping the first hop after my router, other times, half the
    >>sites are inaccesible.
    >>
    >>Tonight I only experienced one, but the night before was particulary bad,
    >>where it seems half the world would constantly full off the radar screen.

    > Forgot to add, I'm using Xtra Jetstream.

    Yeah that was happening on Telstraclear cable too

    shannon, Oct 11, 2005