    p4o2 Guest

    I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    entered and a Pa city is found??

    p4o2, Oct 16, 2009

  2. p4o2

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In
    news:
    p4o2 <> wrote:

    > I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    > entered and a Pa city is found??

    Well, how close to the NY-PA border are you? Maybe the nearest town to
    you with a googleable news source is in Pennsylvania.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Oct 16, 2009

  3. p4o2

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The p4o2 Post:
    > I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    > entered and a Pa city is found??

    Kind of depends on where your local TV feed is from.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 16, 2009
  4. p4o2

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:47:57 -0700 (PDT), p4o2 wrote:

    > I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    > entered and a Pa city is found??

    If you entered the zip code for w memphis arkansas, you'd probably find
    their news services comes out of Memphis, Ten.

    Same would be true for newport, ky. Which is just across the river from
    Cincinnati.

    richard, Oct 17, 2009
  5. p4o2

    p4o2 Guest

    On Oct 17, 1:29 am, richard <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:47:57 -0700 (PDT),p4o2wrote:
    > > I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    > > entered and a Pa city is found??

    > If you entered the zip code for w memphis arkansas, you'd probably find
    > their news services comes out of Memphis, Ten.
    >
    > Same would be true for newport, ky. Which is just across the river from
    > Cincinnati.

    The NY zip is not near the Pa line. The name "Manor" is in both city
    names but I am entering the zip, and the zip in Pa is not even close
    to the Pa zip.

    p4o2, Oct 19, 2009
  6. p4o2

    p4o2 Guest

    On Oct 19, 10:28 am, p4o2 <> wrote:
    > On Oct 17, 1:29 am, richard <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:47:57 -0700 (PDT),p4o2wrote:
    > > > I can not get the local section to recognize my zip. A NY zip is
    > > > entered and a Pa city is found??

    > > If you entered the zip code for w memphis arkansas, you'd probably find
    > > theirnewsservices comes out of Memphis, Ten.

    > > Same would be true for newport, ky. Which is just across the river from
    > > Cincinnati.

    > The NY zip is not near the Pa line. The name "Manor" is in both city
    > names but I am entering the zip, and the zip in Pa is not even close
    > to the Pa zip.

    UPDATE

    I now get a nearby zip in NY. Closer but still not correct!

    p4o2, Oct 20, 2009