    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Sorry, I just though that was amazing. Go about your business.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 9, 2006

  2. If you gave your self the name of "nurwaiy" you can feel bad for the entire
    Norway, it will give you all the hits, nothing about Norway will show up.
    I could take the name of "giorgje boosj" and feel sorry for your presidents
    and we can call our group "Mickrosauft" and feel sorry for Microsoft...
    and...and...

    well, maybe we should think about it some more.
    Thor

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Again! I feel sorry for u dude… u just proved yoa self as the biggest idiot
    ever to get to the Microsoft discussion board.

    How did u get to this board… did you followed googles instructions to get
    here?.

    --
    Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 9, 2006
  4. "gtright" <> wrote
    > Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    Just when we thought we'd idiot-proofed this newsgroup, gtright came along.

    DAMMMIT!

    Battery Operated Boyfriend, Mar 9, 2006
  5. "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in message
    > If you gave your self the name of "nurwaiy" you can feel bad for the
    > entire Norway, it will give you all the hits, nothing about Norway will
    > show up.
    > I could take the name of "giorgje boosj" and feel sorry for your
    > presidents and we can call our group "Mickrosauft" and feel sorry for
    > Microsoft...
    > and...and...
    >
    > well, maybe we should think about it some more.
    > Thor

    Thanks for the buble burst budy......I hope I can return the favor someday.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 9, 2006
  6. Bigus Di©kus

    kpg Guest

    Gorm Braarvig <> said something like

    > If you gave your self the name of "nurwaiy" you can feel bad for
    > the entire Norway, it will give you all the hits, nothing about Norway
    > will show up. I could take the name of "giorgje boosj" and feel sorry
    > for your presidents and we can call our group "Mickrosauft" and feel
    > sorry for Microsoft... and...and...
    >
    > well, maybe we should think about it some more.
    > Thor

    I get it now...you're the Norwegian version of MSBob.

    kp "I feel better now" g

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006
  7. >> If you gave your self the name of "nurwaiy" you can feel bad for
    >> the entire Norway, it will give you all the hits, nothing about Norway
    >> will show up. I could take the name of "giorgje boosj" and feel sorry
    >> for your presidents and we can call our group "Mickrosauft" and feel
    >> sorry for Microsoft... and...and...
    >>
    >> well, maybe we should think about it some more.
    >> Thor

    > I get it now...you're the Norwegian version of MSBob.

    I'm a Norwegian version of myself.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  8. > Thanks for the buble burst budy......I hope I can return the favor
    > someday.

    have I used the term on you?
    or called you "the milkman's little squirt"?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  9. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

    > I'm a Norwegian version of myself.

    Yeah, well, you'd pretty much have to be, wouldn't you?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  10. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
    >

    >> I'm a Norwegian version of myself.

    > Yeah, well, you'd pretty much have to be, wouldn't you?

    yeah, have to innovate, can't just emulate
    you look the same, not emulating
    mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  11. Bigus Di©kus

    kpg Guest

    > mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

    yeah, those killer Viking instincts are strong...

    go berserk!

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006
  12. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

    > mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

    Hah!

    It's tough sometimes, no?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  13. >> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

    > yeah, those killer Viking instincts are strong...
    >
    > go berserk!

    what I really want is my own term...

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  14. > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
    >
    >> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

    > Hah!
    >
    > It's tough sometimes, no?
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > MCNGP 10110
    > Remove hat to reply
    > I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it

    yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing helps
    my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook express)

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  15. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

    > yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing
    > helps my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook
    > express)

    Yes. I can't remember how you set the reply line in OE, but you can do it.
    The sig is generated by Pick-a-Tag.

    Google, as always, is your friend.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  16. Bigus Di©kus

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:23pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

    > (I'm in outlook express)

    I'm so sorry.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  17. >> (I'm in outlook express)

    > I'm so sorry.

    don't, be informative

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  18. >> yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing
    >> helps my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook
    >> express)

    > Yes. I can't remember how you set the reply line in OE, but you can do it.
    > The sig is generated by Pick-a-Tag.

    it's yours, won't copy it, I'm not a groupie

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 9, 2006
  19. Bigus Di©kus

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:53pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

    >>> (I'm in outlook express)

    >> I'm so sorry.
    >>

    > don't, be informative

    Okay, get Xnews.

    http://xnews.newsguy.com/#download

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    If you install a 50¢ fuse to protect a 100$ component,

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  20. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

    > t's yours, won't copy it, I'm not a groupie

    Uhhh...kayyyy...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110