    other block displays it's portion of the map, and the others have an error
    message. It gives an odd checkerboard pattern.

    How do I fix this? This has only occurred since I upgraded to Firefox 1.5

    Verizon User, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Verizon User wrote:
    > Anyone else getting an odd checkerboard pattern to the maps displayed on
    > either Google Maps or Microsoft virtual earth?
    >
    > Imagine the whole map image made up of a 6 x 6 series of blocks- only every
    > other block displays it's portion of the map, and the others have an error
    > message. It gives an odd checkerboard pattern.
    >
    > How do I fix this? This has only occurred since I upgraded to Firefox 1.5

    Please provide a link to a specific map that causes this problem. I have
    not noticed it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 25, 2005

  3. Verizon User

    Verizon User Guest

    Any maps on google do the same.

    Verizon User, Dec 25, 2005
  4. Verizon User wrote:
    > Any maps on google do the same.
    >
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Verizon User wrote:
    >>> Anyone else getting an odd checkerboard pattern to the maps displayed on
    >>> either Google Maps or Microsoft virtual earth?
    >>>
    >>> Imagine the whole map image made up of a 6 x 6 series of blocks- only
    >>> every other block displays it's portion of the map, and the others have
    >>> an error message. It gives an odd checkerboard pattern.
    >>>
    >>> How do I fix this? This has only occurred since I upgraded to Firefox
    >>> 1.5
    >>>

    >> Please provide a link to a specific map that causes this problem. I have
    >> not noticed it.
    >>
    >> Lee

    If you provide me with a link I'll check it for you. It is best
    troubleshooting technique if we are both looking at the same map.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 25, 2005
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Verizon User wrote:
    >> Any maps on google do the same.
    >>
    >> "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message

    >>> Please provide a link to a specific map that causes this problem. I
    >>> have not noticed it.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    > If you provide me with a link I'll check it for you. It is best
    > troubleshooting technique if we are both looking at the same map.
    >
    > Lee

    For what little it may be wroth I just went to:

    http://maps.google.com/

    and everything displayed fine.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 25, 2005