  1. Maybe

    Maybe Guest

    What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    Maybe, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Maybe

    WormWood Guest

    "Maybe" <> wrote in message
    news:koT1f.467$...
    > What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    Mine has no problem...of course, I do clear the cache occasionally, Edit
    Preferences > Advanced > Cache. While you're there, increase the size of
    the cache to a few more MB at the time until you get it the size you
    need for the type browsing you do.

    WormWood, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Maybe

    The One Guest

    Maybe bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

    > What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    DNS?

    The One, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Maybe

    Rudolpho Guest

    The One wrote:
    > Maybe bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    >

    >>What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    > DNS?

    Did Not Search :)
    --

    Rudolpho

    Rudolpho, Oct 8, 2005
  5. Maybe

    Mitch Guest

    In article <koT1f.467$>, Maybe
    <> wrote:

    > What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    If you don't have anti-spyware and anti-virus running, get them, run
    them, update them and run them again.
    Get a firewall installed.

    Free tools for Windows out there:
    Ad-Aware from Lavasoft, Zone Alarm, AVG, Spybot S&D

    Mitch, Oct 8, 2005
  6. Maybe

    Maybe Guest

    Maybe wrote:
    > What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    Well, for Heaven's sake! I rebooted and suddenly Firefox was once again
    capable. Mysterious!!

    Maybe, Oct 9, 2005
  7. "Maybe" <> wrote in message
    > What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    It was pissing me off so I deleted it. Got a problem with it then let Bill
    Gates know.

    Captain America, Oct 9, 2005
  8. Maybe

    Keme Guest

    Maybe wrote:
    > Maybe wrote:
    >
    >> What the H--*! is happening when Firefox "cannot find Google"??

    > Well, for Heaven's sake! I rebooted and suddenly Firefox was once again
    > capable. Mysterious!!

    Not a mystery. IP routing tables. Sometimes an entry is wrong. A clean
    start fixes it most of the time.

    Keme, Oct 15, 2005