  1. wewa

    wewa Guest

    testing.

    wewa, Sep 15, 2005

  2. wewa

    John Barnes Guest

    Looks like you are registering a 10.0 on the paranoia meter.

    John Barnes, Sep 15, 2005

  3. wewa

    wewa Guest

    hahaha, very true... ;)

    sure looks that way, now that i can post. :p

    ....but i swear to you guys, i tried 3x last night with zero results...

    so here comes my real post next!

    nyaaaaa! thanks.

    wewa, Sep 15, 2005
  4. I didn't see any issues with the servers last night, but it does happen
    sometimes. And there ARE things that won't get through the filters. But
    trust me -- google isn't one of them.

    Sexually explicit messages and others with offensive words are likely to
    have a problem.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005
  6. wewa

    wewa Guest

    Well, I tried another 3x, and removed URLs, and i still don't know why it
    refuses to post it.
    maybe the same word 'goo*g*le' too many times?

    at least i'm happy that i know now that i'm not nutz, or paranoid!
    but i would like to discuss the 'g' site applications!?

    wewa, Sep 15, 2005
  7. wewa

    wewa Guest

    Re: Google Desktop 2.0

    I have gmail, of course, web based, works on any platform with a
    browser, no brainer.

    I have run Go*ogl*e Earth, which is very, very, very cool (make sure you
    have
    a OpenGL capable video card for best results, or it will default to activex,
    not as pretty), and G*oo*gl*e Talk which is very basic, compared to MSN
    Messenger, but tough choice if you have to choose between ads, bullshit, and
    emotions, or plain with VOIP. NOT!

    But I want to run Go*o*gle Desktop 2.0, as its sidebar is pretty handy, with
    notepad, weather, headlines, and such.

    But the installer refuses to run saying I need a version of windows that is
    compatible, or with Service Pack 3.
    I tried looking up x64 support, but nada:

    Anybody get G*oogl*e Desktop 2.0 to install/run on their x64?

    Thanks.

    wewa, Sep 15, 2005
  8. None of the above.

    --