    rubberducky Guest

    Is there a way that I can lock-out only the Google image search engine
    from my computer?

    rubberducky, Jun 29, 2003

  2. rubberducky

    jmnugent Guest

    NSLOOKUP command lists the following IP address's for "images.google.com"

    216.239.37.104
    216.239.39.104
    216.239.51.104

    If you've got a hardware firewall--perhaps you could just block those
    IP's...
    Or..I suppose you could edit your HOSTS file and just point any request for
    Images.google.com to 127.0.0.1

    --jmnugent

    jmnugent, Jun 29, 2003