    stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    this to function again?

    aussie bob, Feb 14, 2008

  2. aussie bob

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 14, 9:11 pm, aussie bob <> wrote:
    > win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
    > for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
    > stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    > drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    > this to function again?

    sorry i have awee prob with this fast talk so fast it is hard to no
    where the one sentence starts and the other won ends but im sure if i
    try hard enough and practise like yoo must have done aussie bob 'cos
    you dont like caps or just dnt no what they are/for so never mind
    answering cos im fucked with all this concintration se im fucking up
    my spelling with this shit bye bob i hope you find someone else to
    help cos i yam fuckin useless anyway sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh1111

    sandy58, Feb 14, 2008

  3. aussie bob

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:11:49 -0800 (PST), aussie bob <> wrote:

    >win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
    >for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
    >stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    >drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    >this to function again?

    Try rewriting using punctuation and avoiding run on.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Feb 15, 2008
  4. aussie bob

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:48:46 -0800 (PST), sandy58 <> wrote:

    >On Feb 14, 9:11 pm, aussie bob <> wrote:
    >> win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
    >> for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
    >> stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    >> drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    >> this to function again?

    >sorry i have awee prob with this fast talk so fast it is hard to no
    >where the one sentence starts and the other won ends but im sure if i
    >try hard enough and practise like yoo must have done aussie bob 'cos
    >you dont like caps or just dnt no what they are/for so never mind
    >answering cos im fucked with all this concintration se im fucking up
    >my spelling with this shit bye bob i hope you find someone else to
    >help cos i yam fuckin useless anyway sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh1111

    ewe speel reel goud

    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Feb 15, 2008
  5. aussie bob

    chuckcar Guest

    aussie bob <> wrote in

    > win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
    > for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
    > stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    > drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    > this to function again?

    History: built into internet explorer. Yet another reason not to bother
    with anything google offers.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Feb 15, 2008
  6. aussie bob

    richard Guest

    <> wrote:

    >win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
    >for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
    >stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
    >drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
    >this to function again?

    It can not display that which it does not have.
    You either need to visit some websites, or tell the browser to use the
    tool. You might have this function turned off. See options.

    --
    "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."
    Adolph Hitler

    richard, Feb 15, 2008