    but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    with.
    crazy fool, Sep 24, 2006

  2. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:56:52 -0600, crazy fool <> wrote:

    >Anyone else been opening google lately and getting gmail?
    >
    >It wouldn't be so bad if you could just go ahead and continue on to google,
    >but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    >site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    >with.

    Works fine here. What web browser?

    Delete your temporary internet files?
    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006

  3. crazy fool

    richard Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:56:52 -0600, crazy fool <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone else been opening google lately and getting gmail?
    >>
    >>It wouldn't be so bad if you could just go ahead and continue on to
    >>google,
    >>but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    >>site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    >>with.

    > Works fine here. What web browser?
    >
    > Delete your temporary internet files?

    Try deleting yourself.
    richard, Sep 24, 2006
  4. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:37:40 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:

    >Try deleting yourself.

    Try running in front of a truck.
    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  5. crazy fool

    Hussain Guest

    "crazy fool" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else been opening google lately and getting gmail?
    >
    > It wouldn't be so bad if you could just go ahead and continue on to
    > google,
    > but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    > site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    > with.

    Get some goolges
    Hussain, Sep 24, 2006
  6. crazy fool

    Rider Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:37:40 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Try deleting yourself.

    > Try running in front of a truck.

    Try breaking british land speed record
    Rider, Sep 24, 2006
  7. crazy fool

    richard Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:37:40 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Try deleting yourself.

    > Try running in front of a truck.

    Try holding your breath underwater for 30 minutes.
    richard, Sep 24, 2006
  8. crazy fool

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-09-24, Hussain <> wrote:

    > "crazy fool" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone else been opening google lately and getting gmail?
    >>
    >> It wouldn't be so bad if you could just go ahead and continue on to
    >> google,
    >> but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    >> site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    >> with.

    > Get some goolges

    google.com, google.co.uk, and google.ca, seem to be off line at present;
    google.com.au still seems to be working. Odd. Meanwhile we can ask.com
    and search.yahoo.com so all is not lost.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Sep 24, 2006
  9. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:02:47 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:

    >Try holding your breath underwater for 30 minutes.

    I've seen monkeys at the zoo with a higher IQ than you.
    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  10. crazy fool

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:02:47 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Try holding your breath underwater for 30 minutes.

    > I've seen monkeys at the zoo with a higher IQ than you.

    That is little dick for you, a one-bit brain with a parity error.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Sep 24, 2006
  11. crazy fool

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2006-09-24, Hussain <> wrote:
    >> "crazy fool" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone else been opening google lately and getting gmail?
    >>>
    >>> It wouldn't be so bad if you could just go ahead and continue on to
    >>> google,
    >>> but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    >>> site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    >>> with.

    >> Get some goolges

    > google.com, google.co.uk, and google.ca, seem to be off line at present;
    > google.com.au still seems to be working. Odd. Meanwhile we can ask.com
    > and search.yahoo.com so all is not lost.

    groups.yahoo.com and search.yahoo.com has been on and off today as well.
    Search engine cyber attack??
    Muse Gruppes, Sep 26, 2006
  12. crazy fool

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-09-26, Muse Gruppes <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:
    >> On 2006-09-24, Hussain <> wrote:
    >>> "crazy fool" <> wrote in message

    >>> Get some goolges

    >> google.com, google.co.uk, and google.ca, seem to be off line at present;
    >> google.com.au still seems to be working. Odd. Meanwhile we can ask.com
    >> and search.yahoo.com so all is not lost.
    >>

    > groups.yahoo.com and search.yahoo.com has been on and off today as well.
    > Search engine cyber attack??

    Something for the conspiracy theorists to chew on, perhaps?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Sep 26, 2006
  13. crazy fool

    Mark Guest

    All the furry creatures in 24hoursupport.helpdesk gathered 'round and
    listened as rjhdjdshjhs.@ssdsdhjksd said...
    ||"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    ||> Try running in front of a truck.
    ||Try breaking british land speed record

    Try eating raw fish fresh from the blender

    --
    Kindly remove your pants to reply.
    Mark, Sep 28, 2006