    From: < >
    Subject: REALLY CHEAP computer programming ebook libraries just follow
    any of
    the links below
    Newsgroups: alt.sb.programmer
    Sender: <>
    Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:34:36 +0000

    REALLY CHEAP computer programming eBook Libraries just follow any of
    the links below

    Super Visual Basic eBook Library only £2!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152882&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152862&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3652441341&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578838387&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152820&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3652441295&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    Incredible A+ Certification eBook CD-ROM only £2!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578838127&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578838127&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152561&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3652441071&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152536&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152520&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578838040&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    Brilliant C/C++ eBook Library only £2!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152433&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578837936&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3652440934&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3578837915&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152379&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779152365&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1
    Sound Blaster, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Sound Blaster

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Sound Blaster) wrote in

    > What service does the below piece of phuk use?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    > Is it free?!? Tell me before I get immeasureably angry!!!!!!!!!!!

    Probably one of the myraid of usenet servers out there. Who knows ; )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Mar 5, 2004

  3. In article <>, Sound
    Blaster <> wrote:

    > I am sick'n'tired of google groups. They require a valid email
    > address. I cannot remain anonymous. I get spam in my email.

    We heard you the first time you stupid shit!
    Charlie Dilks, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Sound Blaster

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Sound Blaster" <> wrote in message
    > I am sick'n'tired of google groups. They require a valid email
    > address. I cannot remain anonymous. I get spam in my email.

    So use your ISP and a news agent, idiot. You can hide your email address.
    And we heard you first time, why post 3 times asshole?
    Alan D-W, Mar 5, 2004
  5. Sound Blaster

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 5 Mar 2004 09:30:05 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    (Sound Blaster) wrote:

    >I am sick'n'tired of google groups. They require a valid email
    >address. I cannot remain anonymous. I get spam in my email.
    >
    >What service does the below piece of phuk use?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    >Is it free?!? Tell me before I get immeasureably angry!!!!!!!!!!!

    Since you are posting from library51-210.library.csupomona.edu
    [134.71.51.210] why don't you ask the library folks if it is possible to
    use a regular newreader to access the school's newsfeed and keep the
    program's data files on CD if the machine sin the library allow such.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Sound Blaster

    Mark Herring Guest

    On 5 Mar 2004 09:30:05 -0800, (Sound
    Blaster) wrote:

    >I am sick'n'tired of google groups. They require a valid email
    >address. I cannot remain anonymous. I get spam in my email.

    So don't use them....

    It's not that hard to set yourself up with multiple e-mail accounts.
    Use one for places like Google, but dont give out your **real** one.
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".
    Mark Herring, Mar 6, 2004