    I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    give you any help.
    Thanks!
    Ivy, May 20, 2007

  2. Ivy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Ivy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi-
    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.
    > Thanks!

    Idiot. Google Groups is NOT the way to access Usenet (newsgroups). Use a
    newsreader. Get OFF the web browser and into the real world.

    And your "ivysincredimail" email address show just how stupid you really
    are. NO ONE IN THE WORLD wants to see the incredimail crap in the email you
    send them.
    WhzzKdd, May 20, 2007

  3. Ivy

    Mike Easter Guest

    Ivy wrote:

    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.

    You are asking your question in a usenet group which readers and posters
    generally prefer to not use googlegroups as an interface to nntp
    newsservers for nntp usenet groups. Google explains^1 this to you in
    'What is a Usenet Newsgroup?'

    The googlegroups help section has links to googlegroups help groups.

    "Learn from other Groups users - Find answers, ask questions, and share
    your expertise with others in the Groups Help Discussion Group."
    http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Groups-Guide

    our Quick Start Guide
    the charter for this group
    the Google Groups Tour

    Google Groups Basics
    Managing Your Group
    Is Something Broken
    Groups Suggestions
    Past Discussions

    ^1
    http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46854&topic=9246

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 20, 2007
  4. Ivy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-05-20, WhzzKdd <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    > "Ivy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi-
    >> In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    >> functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    >> anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    >> it?
    >> I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    >> give you any help.
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    > Idiot. Google Groups is NOT the way to access Usenet (newsgroups). Use a
    > newsreader. Get OFF the web browser and into the real world.
    >
    > And your "ivysincredimail" email address show just how stupid you really
    > are. NO ONE IN THE WORLD wants to see the incredimail crap in the email you
    > send them.

    As the OP specifically mentions doing things about 'members' of 'her'
    groups, I suspect she is thinking of Google web forum groups, not usenet.
    She may even find actual useful relevent help in this usenet newsgroup (but
    I wouldn't bank on it).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 20, 2007
  5. Ivy

    Vanguard Guest

    Ivy wrote in message
    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.

    So are you asking about a private Google Groups group (which is a forum)
    or a public Google Groups group (which is the Usenet archive)?
    Vanguard, May 20, 2007
  6. Ivy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    > On 2007-05-20, WhzzKdd <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >> "Ivy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi-
    >>> In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    >>> functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    >>> anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    >>> it?
    >>> I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    >>> give you any help.
    >>> Thanks!
    >>>

    >> Idiot. Google Groups is NOT the way to access Usenet (newsgroups). Use a
    >> newsreader. Get OFF the web browser and into the real world.
    >>
    >> And your "ivysincredimail" email address show just how stupid you really
    >> are. NO ONE IN THE WORLD wants to see the incredimail crap in the email
    >> you
    >> send them.

    > As the OP specifically mentions doing things about 'members' of 'her'
    > groups, I suspect she is thinking of Google web forum groups, not usenet.

    Yeah - you're right. I saw that "incredimail" in the email address and only
    scanned over the rest <g>
    WhzzKdd, May 20, 2007
  7. Ivy

    Muse Groops Guest

    Ivy wrote:
    > Hi-
    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.
    > Thanks!

    Google groups IS the problem.
    Muse Groops, May 20, 2007
  8. Ivy

    Baldoni Guest

    WhzzKdd pretended :
    > "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2007-05-20, WhzzKdd <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >>> "Ivy" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Idiot. Google Groups is NOT the way to access Usenet (newsgroups). Use a
    >>> newsreader. Get OFF the web browser and into the real world.
    >>>
    >>> And your "ivysincredimail" email address show just how stupid you really
    >>> are. NO ONE IN THE WORLD wants to see the incredimail crap in the email
    >>> you
    >>> send them.

    >> As the OP specifically mentions doing things about 'members' of 'her'
    >> groups, I suspect she is thinking of Google web forum groups, not usenet.

    > Yeah - you're right. I saw that "incredimail" in the email address and only
    > scanned over the rest <g>

    At the moment I can only see anything within the last 24 hours by using
    Google. But I got to say what a load of bunk it is ! :-@

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, May 20, 2007
  9. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    Ivy <> wrote in

    > Hi-
    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.
    > Thanks!

    Yeah get a real isp and a real news reader so you are not in anyones
    killfiles moron
    john sumner, May 20, 2007
  10. Ivy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 20 May 2007 21:12:46 +0000 (UTC), john sumner
    <> wrote:

    >Yeah get a real isp and a real news reader so you are not in anyones
    >killfiles moron

    "a real newsreader".. Like say Google Groups?
    Evan Platt, May 20, 2007
  11. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > "a real newsreader".. Like say Google Groups?

    A little too quick on the trigger finger Evan
    and i am not a google grouper.
    john sumner, May 21, 2007
  12. Ivy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 00:10:27 +0000 (UTC), john sumner
    <> wrote:

    >A little too quick on the trigger finger Evan
    >and i am not a google grouper.

    Heh, my bad. Looked at your headers, and saw googlegroups (in the
    references header.)

    Sorry.

    ;L

    Evan
    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  13. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > Heh, my bad. Looked at your headers, and saw googlegroups (in the
    > references header.)
    >
    > Sorry.
    >
    > ;L
    >
    > Evan

    Dont worry about it, we all screw up from time to time.
    john sumner, May 21, 2007
  14. Ivy

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Ivy <> said in news:1179659058.178400.281390
    @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi-
    > In the last 24 hours I'm having trouble accessing my Google Groups
    > functions, like pending members, memberships, adding members etc. Is
    > anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix
    > it?
    > I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    > give you any help.
    > Thanks!

    If only Google would die permanently. Die, Google, die!!!

    Rectum Burrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, May 21, 2007
  15. Ivy

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 06:00:32 +0000, Rectum Burn wrote:

    > Die, Google, die!!!

    No. Sideshow Bob's tattoo says "Die, Bart, die!!!" :)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    Aardvark, May 21, 2007