    without any problems.i got a google email verification mail on my
    secondary email address today.I think this happens only when we create
    a new account,what may be the reason for sending this email?

    Akhil, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Akhil

    PeeCee Guest

    Re: SHOULD I BREAK UP WITH HIM??!??

    I have a huge problem with picking at my zits! It is the only reason why
    my face looks bad. for some reason I can not stop picking at them.
    Sometimes I will pick at a zit and squeeze the **** out of it until i
    got my self a big wound that sticks around for a week or so.

    PeeCee, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Akhil

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-11, Akhil <> wrote:
    > I have created a gmail account a year backand have been operating it
    > without any problems.i got a google email verification mail on my
    > secondary email address today.I think this happens only when we create
    > a new account,what may be the reason for sending this email?

    This usenet newsgroup has no connection with Google, and no-one here has
    seen the email you say you've received, so if you can't work out for
    yourself from the message itself and its headers, I suggest that you try
    contacting Google.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Akhil

    Mike Easter Guest

    Akhil wrote:

    > I have created a gmail account a year backand have been operating it
    > without any problems.i got a google email verification mail on my
    > secondary email address today.

    What is a 'google email verification mail'?

    The mails associated with a new gmail account are the original
    invitation from a gmail account to your non-gmail address, after which
    you open the new gmail account and get welcoming mail from gmail at the
    new account. In addition, the sender of your invitation gets a gmail
    notification of your gmail address.

    There's nothing in that description of about 4 mails which I would call
    'google email verification' mail.

    > I think this happens only when we create
    > a new account,what may be the reason for sending this email?

    You haven't described/characterized what you are talking about. Maybe
    you are being duped by some kind of gmail appearing bogosity.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Akhil wrote:
    >
    >> I have created a gmail account a year backand have been operating it
    >> without any problems.i got a google email verification mail on my
    >> secondary email address today.

    > What is a 'google email verification mail'?

    Probably a phish.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups