  1. stella blue

    stella blue Guest

    Has anyone noticed "cannot find server?"
    stella blue, May 8, 2005

  2. stella blue

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "stella blue" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone noticed "cannot find server?"

    It is working perfectly here.

    Regards,
    Emrysdavies.
    Emrys Davies, May 8, 2005

  3. stella blue

    WormWood Guest

    I can't get google, either

    WormWood, May 8, 2005
  4. stella blue

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 7 May 2005 16:06:46 -0700, "stella blue"
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone noticed "cannot find server?"

    No problems here.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, May 8, 2005
  5. stella blue

    stella blue Guest

    I'm in N Calif-where are you? How long has it been down for you?
    sb

    stella blue, May 8, 2005
  6. stella blue

    jils Guest

    not working for me either

    jils, May 8, 2005
  7. stella blue

    jils Guest

    google.com.au not working
    google.co.uk is working. odd?
    just try another country stella!

    jils, May 8, 2005
  8. stella blue

    stella blue Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > google.com.au not working
    > google.co.uk is working. odd?
    > just try another country stella!

    sounds like a plan!
    sb

    stella blue, May 8, 2005
  9. stella blue

    ziggy Guest

    jils <> Only went and said..... news:427d4b78$0$5181
    $:

    > google.com.au not working
    > google.co.uk is working. odd?

    Hi Wales UK and it's down here ~;0(
    ziggy, May 8, 2005
  10. stella blue

    WormWood Guest

    I'm in N. PA....can't be sure how long it's been down as I've only tried
    to access it once, about 20 minutes ago.

    WormWood, May 8, 2005
  11. stella blue

    WormWood Guest

    Got it back. I suppose even google has to be down for maintenance
    sometimes.

    WormWood, May 8, 2005
  12. "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    > I'm in N. PA....can't be sure how long it's been down as I've only tried
    > to access it once, about 20 minutes ago.
    >

    > "stella blue" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm in N Calif-where are you? How long has it been down for you?
    > > sb
    > >

    > > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    > >>I can't get google, either
    > >>

    > >> "stella blue" <> wrote in message

    hAD THE same problem here about 15 mins ago.
    im in the uk east coast norfolk
    i thought it was my end and restarted my comp...
    http://freespace.virgin.net/bigun.littleun/, May 8, 2005
  13. stella blue

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Googles have down? I though down came from geese...
    Toolman Tim, May 8, 2005
  14. stella blue

    WormWood Guest

    "http://freespace.virgin.net/bigun.littleun/"
    <> wrote in message

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm in N. PA....can't be sure how long it's been down as I've only
    >> tried
    >> to access it once, about 20 minutes ago.
    >>

    >> "stella blue" <> wrote in message
    >> > I'm in N Calif-where are you? How long has it been down for you?
    >> > sb
    >> >

    >> > "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    > hAD THE same problem here about 15 mins ago.
    > im in the uk east coast norfolk
    > i thought it was my end and restarted my comp...

    Restarting may have been good for your machine.
    WormWood, May 8, 2005
  15. stella blue

    ziggy Guest

    "WormWood" <> Only went and said.....

    > Got it back. I suppose even google has to be down for maintenance
    > sometimes.
    >

    > "stella blue" <> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone noticed "cannot find server?"

    Me too ~;0)
    ziggy, May 8, 2005
  16. On Sun, 8 May 2005 00:32:55 +0000 (UTC), ziggy

    Problems off and on all day with www.google.ca and I live in Surrey,
    BC. In a pinch try www.altavista.com.
    Ninth Commandment, May 8, 2005
  17. stella blue

    ziggy Guest

    Ninth Commandment <> Only went and said.....

    > www.altavista.com.

    Thanks ~;0)
    ziggy, May 8, 2005
  18. stella blue

    WormWood Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > Googles have down? I though down came from geese...

    American football has four...
    WormWood, May 8, 2005
  19. stella blue

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> Googles have down? I though down came from geese...

    > American football has four...

    Yeah - I hate the off season <g>
    Toolman Tim, May 8, 2005
  20. stella blue

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >>> Googles have down? I though down came from geese...

    >> American football has four...
    >>

    > Yeah - I hate the off season <g>

    Baseball has four bases, four balls and walk :))
    WormWood, May 8, 2005