    I am stymied.

    This is not fun any more,
    nof

    nof, Dec 14, 2010

  2. nof

    Richard Guest

    On 14/12/2010 6:12 p.m., nof wrote:
    > I want to share my Christmas page with some others however I can't get
    > rid of the menu at the top of the page. When I save the page I ensure
    > that the menu is hidden. My page is in html but I can't see the source
    > so that I could edit out the menu.
    >
    > Years ago I always used to upload my page to geocities.com but they
    > have discontinued that service. Google docs is not easy to use and I
    > can't recommend it to anyone. Blogs are better although it seems that
    > templates are used. I wanted to have my own page layout but even there
    > I am stymied.
    >
    > This is not fun any more,
    > nof

    Google docs is a pretty lousy wordprocessor.

    You want to use google sites which is what has replaced google pages.

    sites.google.com

    Richard, Dec 22, 2010

  3. nof

    nof Guest

    On 22 Dec, 13:47, Richard <> wrote:
    > On 14/12/2010 6:12 p.m., nof wrote:

    > Google docs is a pretty lousy wordprocessor.
    >
    > You want to use google sites which is what has replaced google pages.
    >
    > sites.google.com

    Yes I have found the rest of my doc there. The problem is that they do
    not come up the was I laid them out in the first place. As you say
    it's a pretty lousy WP

    I went for a .pdf file instead

    Thanks

    nof, Dec 22, 2010