    does not work anymore...

    anyone know of a way i can fix this?
    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |i have 2 people on my network that were admin, now they are power users
    | on there computers, since i have made that change there google desktop
    | does not work anymore...
    |
    | anyone know of a way i can fix this?

    Sounds like 2 people were abruptly demoted to me. : )

    This is only speculation. So please wait for a second opinion before you
    execute.

    I vaguely remember something about setting the program to be allowed in the
    profiles section under the admin login. Maybe a right click menu on the
    program's exe while logged in as admin.?

    Try going in as admin, uninstall the program in question. Then under the
    power user's login, Install the program.

    Would somebody please help me out with an assist on this goal?

    Anyway, maybe those are two places you can start to look.

    --
    Happy Computing! :)
    Randall Smith, Jul 27, 2006