  1. Guest

    I've just installed it on an XP64 system! Indexing started!

    , Nov 24, 2005

  2. Yes, it works. I was running it for a while, but finally gave it up as a bad
    thing -- Serious system slowdown!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Rob Wilkens Guest

    Mine was running fine (on 32-bit windows) for a while and all of a sudden
    came to a crawl one day (the whole system) until I uninstalled it.

    64-bit windows, google desktop has been humming along quietly.

    -Rob

    Rob Wilkens, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Wouldn't know how it runs in 32-bit -- I haven't booted into 32-bit in
    months

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64