    IE). I'm guessing something is corrupt with my fonts somehow. Any
    ideas?
    , Mar 19, 2008

  2. why? Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:13:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    >When viewing www.google.com all the characters on the page show as
    >question marks accept for the large colored work Google - in Firefox.

    <snip>

    The newsgroup 24HSHD, where your question ended up is not a chat room.
    Try waiting more than a few minutes before posting again.

    Neither is it the support you may think, it's a public newsgroup carried
    on servers all over the universe, some replies take longer than others.

    Oh, also not affiliated with google, your isp or any other service
    provider.

    Me
    why?, Mar 19, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Mar 19, 4:14 pm, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:13:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
    > >When viewingwww.google.comall the characters on the page show as
    > >question marks accept for the large colored work Google - in Firefox.

    > <snip>
    >
    > The newsgroup 24HSHD, where your question ended up is not a chat room.
    > Try waiting more than a few minutes before posting again.
    >
    > Neither is it the support you may think, it's a public newsgroup carried
    > on servers all over the universe, some replies take longer than others.
    >
    > Oh, also not affiliated with google, your isp or any other service
    > provider.
    >
    > Me

    I reposted because I messed up the original and didn't see an edit
    feature. I thought it would save time in having to later explain
    myself due to an unclear post; obviously not.
    , Mar 19, 2008
  4. why? Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:01:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    >On Mar 19, 4:14 pm, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:13:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
    >> >When viewingwww.google.comall the characters on the page show as
    >> >question marks accept for the large colored work Google - in Firefox.

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> The newsgroup 24HSHD, where your question ended up is not a chat room.
    >> Try waiting more than a few minutes before posting again.
    >>
    >> Neither is it the support you may think, it's a public newsgroup carried
    >> on servers all over the universe, some replies take longer than others.
    >>
    >> Oh, also not affiliated with google, your isp or any other service
    >> provider.
    >>
    >> Me

    >I reposted because I messed up the original and didn't see an edit

    Ah, but you should have also said so in the 2nd post.

    >feature. I thought it would save time in having to later explain
    >myself due to an unclear post; obviously not.

    By about the time you post a mistake and notice, it's on 100's of
    servers. Not even trying to cancel a post helps.

    Basically don't bother it's too late.

    Me
    why?, Mar 20, 2008