    Guest Guest

    Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    morning.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2009

  2. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    > morning.

    OK here...in the UK....

    Gordon, Sep 27, 2009

  3. Guest

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    > morning.

    OK here, in Australia.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Sep 27, 2009
  4. wrote:
    > Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    > morning.

    All good except it is spelt Googlle. Must be some US humour that escapes
    us gentle folk.

    Caulfield Man, Sep 27, 2009
  5. Guest

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-09-27, Caulfield Man <why@pleasephoneme> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    >> morning.
    >>

    > All good except it is spelt Googlle. Must be some US humour that escapes
    > us gentle folk.

    The 'alternative text' for the Google logo says "Google's 11th Birthday".
    The image is presumably meant to read as Goog11e.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Sep 27, 2009
  6. Guest

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Post:
    > Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    > morning.

    access from Marfa, Texas USA excellent.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 27, 2009
  7. <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues this
    > morning.

    Cant browse to any "http://www" either at the moment.
    Virgin media auto message from calling them says my area is "down and being
    repaired asap".
    All other internets is ok. newsgroups, radio streaming, pop email, online
    gaming .. Just no www.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 27, 2009
  8. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    Zu Arsschlaark! wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone browse to the above mentioned website? I am having issues
    >> this morning.
    >>

    > Cant browse to any "http://www" either at the moment.
    > Virgin media auto message from calling them says my area is "down and
    > being repaired asap".
    > All other internets is ok. newsgroups, radio streaming, pop email,
    > online gaming .. Just no www.

    Does Virgin use a proxy server for internet access? If so just change
    the setting in IE...

    Gordon, Sep 28, 2009
  9. Guest

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:17:52 +0100, Gordon wrote:

    >> Cant browse to any "http://www" either at the moment. Virgin media
    >> auto message from calling them says my area is "down and being repaired
    >> asap".
    >> All other internets is ok. newsgroups, radio streaming, pop email,
    >> online gaming .. Just no www.
    >>

    > Does Virgin use a proxy server for internet access?

    Nope.

    --
    “Every now and again the United States has to pick up a crappy little
    country and throw it against a wall just to prove we are serious.â€

    Aardvark, Sep 28, 2009