  1. fred seaver

    fred seaver Guest

    Comments please!

    fred seaver, Sep 12, 2008

  2. fred seaver

    elaich Guest

    "fred seaver" <> wrote in news:Jimyk.1285$Il.225
    @newsfe09.iad:

    > Comments please!

    If you'd been reading all along, you wouldn't have to ask for comments.

    It's a beta, is buggy, already has several published exploits, and I'd
    trust Microsoft before I'd trust Google. But not by much. They revised
    their EULA after outraged howls over the original which basically said that
    they own anything you post or download with the browser. But, they just
    said they same thing in legalese in the revision.

    Google exists for one reason - to spy on you and collect statistics, which
    they are free to use as they please. I wouldn't touch any of their software
    with a 10 foot pole.

    elaich, Sep 12, 2008