    "Maybe I'll sell you a chicken... with poison interlaced with the meat"
    -Ween, "Buenos Tardes Amigo"
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=csEJW69-C2Q

    Tony in Oz, Dec 14, 2008

  2. Tony in Oz

    Peter M Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 04:43:13 GMT, "Tony in Oz" <> wrote:

    >Anybody tried it? I installed it yesterday, and so far, so good...
    >functional, simple and seems a lot faster than IE or FF. I'll persevere
    >with it for a while till I have time to form a proper opinion, but it looks
    >ok... Anyone know of downfalls with it? Cheers

    I gather from some of the stuff that I read that Google stuff is Spyware..??

    Peter M, Dec 14, 2008

  3. Tony in Oz

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 04:43:13 GMT, "Tony in Oz" <> wrote:

    >Anybody tried it? I installed it yesterday, and so far, so good...
    >functional, simple and seems a lot faster than IE or FF. I'll persevere
    >with it for a while till I have time to form a proper opinion, but it looks
    >ok... Anyone know of downfalls with it? Cheers

    Yeah seems quicker, especially on sites like stuff that tend to be
    slow to scroll with all the aminated advertising.

    I have found it won't work correctly on a few pages I use Javascript

    Craig Shore, Dec 15, 2008
  4. Tony in Oz

    agent_mcgee Guest

    On 14 Dec, 17:43, "Tony in Oz" <> wrote:
    > Anybody tried it? I installed it yesterday, and so far, so good...
    > functional, simple and seems a lot faster than IE or FF.  I'll persevere
    > with it for a while till I have time to form a proper opinion, but it looks
    > ok... Anyone know of downfalls with it? Cheers
    >
    > --
    > "Maybe I'll sell you a chicken...  with poison interlaced with the meat"
    >      -Ween,  "Buenos Tardes Amigo"http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=csEJW69-C2Q

    I use it at home and find to be typical Google, sleek and easy to use.

    Only problem I've had is when you reply in hotmail you can't actually
    type in the text box.

    But apart from that fine!

    agent_mcgee, Dec 15, 2008