    1. Advertising

  2. Shel-hed

    elaich Guest

    elaich, Apr 14, 2007

  3. Shel-hed

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:38:26 +0000, elaich wrote:

    > Shel-hed <> wrote in
    >

    >> http://news.google.ca/news?hl=en&ned=ca&q=doubleclick&btnG=Search News
    >>
    >> Holy shit.
    >>

    > Are you surprised? Don't you know what Google's intent is?

    Errrr? Total world domination??????

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Apr 14, 2007
  4. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:38:26 +0000, elaich wrote:
    >

    >>Shel-hed <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>http://news.google.ca/news?hl=en&ned=ca&q=doubleclick&btnG=Search News
    >>>
    >>>Holy shit.
    >>>

    >>Are you surprised? Don't you know what Google's intent is?
    >>

    > Errrr? Total world domination??????

    If they make a move on Starbuck's, then we'll know for sure.

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Apr 14, 2007
  5. Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2007
  6. Shel-hed

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:38:26 +0000, elaich wrote:
    >>
    >>>Shel-hed <> wrote in

    >>>Are you surprised? Don't you know what Google's intent is?

    >> Errrr? Total world domination??????

    > If they make a move on Starbuck's, then we'll know for sure.

    Google in a cup? OMG - DON'T mess with my coffee!!!

    WhzzKdd, Apr 14, 2007
  7. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> Errrr? Total world domination??????

    >> If they make a move on Starbuck's, then we'll know for sure.

    > Google in a cup? OMG - DON'T mess with my coffee!!!

    Well, you did ask for cream...

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2007
  8. Shel-hed

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> If they make a move on Starbuck's, then we'll know for sure.

    >> Google in a cup? OMG - DON'T mess with my coffee!!!

    > Well, you did ask for cream...

    <g> Always need cream for my coffee, but I don't want it from there.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 14, 2007
  9. Shel-hed

    elaich Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in news:If4Uh.329$G64.256
    @newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

    >> Are you surprised? Don't you know what Google's intent is?
    >>

    > Errrr? Total world domination??????

    Close to it. At least, the Internet part of it. They have keeping user
    statistics on you for years. They hired an ex-CIA operative. Their aim is
    to take Microsoft down. Google is NOT your friend.

    "We are moving to a Google that knows more about you." - Google CEO Eric
    Schmidt, speaking to financial analysts, February 9, 2005, as quoted in the
    New York Times the next day

    Steve Balmer has vowed to take Google down at any cost. If that doesn't get
    your attention, what will? Microsoft is not in the habit of being afraid of
    non-threats.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?