    unexpected error. When I try to open up the google bar download, it
    says I need a plug in. Can some one help me out here.

    , Jul 27, 2005

  2. Moz Champion Guest

    wrote:
    > I am having some issues with the google tool bar for firefox and the
    > thunderbird e mail program. After I downloaded thunderbird and tried
    > to extract the program I get a little box and a message that says 7zip
    > unexpected error. When I try to open up the google bar download, it
    > says I need a plug in. Can some one help me out here.

    Google bar for Thunderbird?

    The Googlebar project was initially created to address the widespread
    desire in the mozilla community for the Google toolbar to support the
    Netscape 7, Mozilla, and Firefox web browsers. In the past, the Google
    toolbar was only available for IE on windows. While we are in no way
    affiliated with Google inc, our current release emulates all of the
    basic search functionality of the toolbar, allowing users to easily
    access almost all of Google's specialty searches (some of which are not
    yet supported by the original Google toolbar!) from one convenient
    toolbar. However, because the developer community for Firefox is so
    vibrant, we have decided not to implement features found in other
    extensions (such as form fill) or built into Firefox (such as the popup
    blocker). If you are looking for AutoFill, you may find the AutoForm or
    AutoFill extensions useful.

    Where did you find the Googlebar for Thunderbird?

    Moz Champion, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    I did mean google bar for firefox. Evidently I wasn't paying attention
    to what I was typing. I am having trouble though extracting the
    Thunderbird mail progam once I download the file

    , Jul 29, 2005
  4. Moz Champion Guest

    wrote:
    > I did mean google bar for firefox. Evidently I wasn't paying attention
    > to what I was typing. I am having trouble though extracting the
    > Thunderbird mail progam once I download the file

    Please quote previoius messages unedited, and then write your reply,
    such as I have done thankyou.

    The problem is familiar to you, it may not be familiar to others (it is
    YOUR problem after all <g>). By snipping you have removed all the
    information required to answer all your concerns. I dont have the time
    to re-read each and every message in a thread everytime I come to the
    newsgroup.

    I do recall answering something about google tool bar, but for the life
    of me I cant recall what it was. Your editing of such leaves me no data
    to work with.

    Okay, this problem with the Thunderbird download.
    Where are you downloading the program from? Do you have a ZIP (or
    similar) program to 'unzip' files with?
    What exactly is the problem? Do you get an error message? What are you
    trying to do, and what happens?

    Moz Champion, Jul 29, 2005