    because I felt the other option would give Google too much info about my web
    surfing:

    http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/safebrowsing/

    History Fan, Feb 5, 2006

  2. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    The Netcraft Toolbar for Firefox is a much better known anti-Phishing
    program, but I like the Google version better because it doesn't install a
    separate toolbar on your desktop, thereby using up more space.

    History Fan, Feb 5, 2006

  3. History Fan

    Tony Raven Guest

    History Fan wrote:
    > The Netcraft Toolbar for Firefox is a much better known anti-Phishing
    > program, but I like the Google version better because it doesn't install a
    > separate toolbar on your desktop, thereby using up more space.

    I prefer the Netcraft one - it gives more information than just
    anti-phishing such as the site age, diversions, host network and a risk
    rating that can help against a whole range of scams.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham