    1. Advertising

  2. RC Collins

    cowboyz Guest

    cowboyz, May 12, 2006

  3. RC Collins

    Rupert Guest

    Rupert, May 12, 2006
  4. RC Collins

    Don Hills Guest

    In article <e42nsk$e11$>, "Rupert" <> wrote:
    >You might like to check out the following too...

    Thanks for those.
    I did prefer the SPTV version of the Goodnight Kiwi. As the history said, it
    was less colourful but I found it more natural. I thought the later version
    with the dish was too "clever".

    Has anyone put the recent/current TV ONE "Fencepost" ident online anywhere?

    preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
    Don Hills, May 13, 2006
  5. Hi there,

    RC Collins wrote:
    > http://download.yousendit.com/195594F61DAED6A2

    Thats gorgeous! I remember staying up as a kid, to the
    horror of my parents, just to see that!

    Thanks for the memory! :)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
    Chris Wilkinson, May 13, 2006
  6. RC Collins

    Mutley Guest

    Chris Wilkinson <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >RC Collins wrote:
    >> http://download.yousendit.com/195594F61DAED6A2

    >Thats gorgeous! I remember staying up as a kid, to the
    >horror of my parents, just to see that!
    >
    >Thanks for the memory! :)

    Thanx for the link. Pity it had to have the blah blah voice over that
    seems to spoil most TV these days..
    Mutley, May 14, 2006