    David May
    http://www.no-code.net
    ftp.no-code.net
    In Dreams I Walk With You, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Region 2 is coming out in July which means (according to Digital Bits)
    that Region 1 will come soon thereafter (toward the end of the year).

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 18, 2004

  3. July, that's good news ! btw Will the R2 edition have the same extras as the
    R1 ? Thanks.

    In Dreams I Walk With You, Jan 18, 2004
  4. I'm not sure. Are you in region 2?

    Michael Rogers, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Yeah I am in region 2, but region 1 is no problem at all. Just making sure I
    won't be ending up buying one version only having to buy a later release
    because of the more interesting extra's.

    In Dreams I Walk With You, Jan 19, 2004
  6. In Dreams I Walk With You

    Chris Guest

    What might those extras be? Will there be a Scorsese commentary? I don't
    know that he's ever done one.

    Chris, Jan 19, 2004
  7. In Dreams I Walk With You

    Ray Guest

    > What might those extras be? Will there be a Scorsese commentary? I don't
    > know that he's ever done one.

    For his own films, he's done them for Criterion LaserDisc editions of Taxi
    Driver, Raging Bull, and The Last Temptation of Christ.

    I think the DVD of LTOC has the same commentary.

    Ray, Jan 20, 2004
  8. In Dreams I Walk With You

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > What might those extras be? Will there be a Scorsese commentary? I

    don't
    > know that he's ever done one.

    On laserdisc he recorded commentaries for Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Last
    Temptation of Christ, and New York New York.

    The Last Temptation commentary was ported over to DVD, and he recently
    did a DVD commentary for The Last Waltz. He has also contributed to
    commentaries for other filmmaker's movies such as The Red Shoes. I'm
    sure I'm forgetting some as well.
    Joshua Zyber, Jan 20, 2004