GOODFELLAS SE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by John, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Where is it? I was dumb enough to buy the existing one and it looks like it
    was encoded by a monkey. Big black bar down the side of the screen, image
    aspect looks very wrong on my widescreen tv. Overall a piss poor DVD, the
    WORST i have ever, ever seen and to cap it all off its a flipper. For those
    who have the VHS, stick with the VHS until the SE arrives.

    To Warner Bros: (Hit Kurt Angles intro music)
    YOU SUCK,
    YOU SUCK,
    YOU SUCK,
    YOU SUCK,
    YOU SUCK.

    RANT OVER

    Now, has anyone seen any current news on Goodfellas Special Edition? All the
    news I found is old :(

    Also for those interested, check out http://www.goodfellahenry.com to read
    what the real Henry Hill is up to. Who would have thought someones crimes
    would result in a great film :)

    John

    John, Jun 24, 2003

  2. John

    HellRazor Guest

    "John" <l> wrote in message

    > Also for those interested, check out http://www.goodfellahenry.com to read
    > what the real Henry Hill is up to. Who would have thought someones crimes
    > would result in a great film :)
    >
    > John

    Geeze, even the gangsters have sold out!

    HellRazor

    HellRazor, Jun 25, 2003