    Shinner Guest

    Anyone listen to it yet? I bought the disc while working out of town and
    only heard the part during Pesce's "how am I funny" scene.

    Shinner, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Shinner

    Zimmy Guest

    I'm about 1/2 way through it.
    Some fascinating stuff but it is hard to understand him through his
    mumbling.
    Man, if a commentary track needed subtitles, this one does.

    I would have liked a little more backstory or stuff that was left out of the
    book. He seems to only comment on stuff that is on screen.
    This commentary also needed an interviewer. The FBI guy is good but I would
    have loved to hear a film buff ask him questions.

    Zimmy, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Shinner

    M.B. Guest

    Zimmy wrote:
    > I'm about 1/2 way through it.
    > Some fascinating stuff but it is hard to understand him through his
    > mumbling.
    > Man, if a commentary track needed subtitles, this one does.

    I certainly wish that would become a standard feature. My hearing is
    not as good as it once was, and it is often difficult to hear and
    understand commentaries without blasting the damn volume.

    M.B., Aug 19, 2004
  4. Shinner

    Shinner Guest

    "Zimmy" <> wrote in news::

    > I'm about 1/2 way through it.
    > Some fascinating stuff but it is hard to understand him through his
    > mumbling.
    > Man, if a commentary track needed subtitles, this one does.

    he's often pretty inaudible when he does phone interviews on Howard Stern's
    show too so I'm not surprised.

    Shinner, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Shinner

    Eric R. Guest

    Shinner <> wrote in message news:<Xns9549C2D1DFF17shinnerearthlinknet@207.69.154.206>...

    > Anyone listen to it yet?

    I hadn't heard nuthin'. And neither have you. Capice?

    -Eric

    Eric R., Aug 19, 2004