    Cheers,

    Vincent

    www.vincasa.com
    Vin, Aug 18, 2004

  2. "Vin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought the new versions of GOODFELLAS and FREAKS and neither
    > of them had a booklet inside. Did anybody get booklets with these two
    > titles?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Vincent
    >
    > www.vincasa.com

    GOODFELLAS: No booklet.

    and

    FREAKS: No booklet.

    With the old Warner Snapper cases, you got the equivalent of half a
    booklet printed on the inside of the cardboard cover. Booklets will
    probably not be included, now that Warner has gone to high-quality
    Amary-style cases.
    One-Shot Scot, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Vin

    fredman Guest

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:25:03 -0700, "One-Shot Scot" <>
    wrote:

    >"Vin" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I just bought the new versions of GOODFELLAS and FREAKS and neither
    >> of them had a booklet inside. Did anybody get booklets with these two
    >> titles?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Vincent
    >>
    >> www.vincasa.com

    >GOODFELLAS: No booklet.
    >
    >and
    >
    >FREAKS: No booklet.
    >
    >With the old Warner Snapper cases, you got the equivalent of half a
    >booklet printed on the inside of the cardboard cover. Booklets will
    >probably not be included, now that Warner has gone to high-quality
    >Amary-style cases.

    ....And although I am one who misses the inserts, I think it's a good
    tradeoff and I'm glad Warners have finally decided to use keepcases.
    Cheers.
    fredman, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Vin

    jayembee Guest

    Vin <> wrote:

    > I just bought the new versions of GOODFELLAS and FREAKS
    > and neither of them had a booklet inside. Did anybody get
    > booklets with these two titles?

    I would've thought by now that people would realize that
    "no insert/booklet" has become the default rather than the
    exception.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 19, 2004
  5. "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Vin <> wrote:
    >
    > > I just bought the new versions of GOODFELLAS and FREAKS
    > > and neither of them had a booklet inside. Did anybody get
    > > booklets with these two titles?

    > I would've thought by now that people would realize that
    > "no insert/booklet" has become the default rather than the
    > exception.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    It's not the cost of the booklet, it's the fact that there is one less step
    to packaging the disc. I enjoy reading the booklet when I am taking a crap.
    It's good reading that I would like to see if all dvd's. Some of it's shite,
    but, it's better than reading the ingredients of my shampoo or studying the
    pattern on my two ply role.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Aug 21, 2004