goodbye

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wapi choo, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. Wapi choo

    Wapi choo Guest

    That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
    this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving. But
    before I go I want to change my name from that feminine looking sax player
    to Wapi choo.

    That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.

    BTW, I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.

    I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert

    So sexy it hurts

    And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond

    New York and Japan

    And I'm too sexy for your server

    Too sexy for your server

    No way I'm disco dancing

    I'm a MCSE you know what I mean

    And I do my little turn on the catwalk

    Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah

    I do my little turn on the catwalk

    Wapi choo, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Wapi choo

    JaR Guest

    "Wapi choo" <> wrote in message
    > That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
    > this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving.

    But
    > before I go I want to change my name from that feminine looking sax player
    > to Wapi choo.

    Yeah, yeah. Don't let the NNTP Port hit ya in the butt on the way out.

    JaR, Dec 19, 2003