goodbye

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wapi choo, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. Wapi choo

    Wapi choo Guest

    That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
    this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving. But
    before I go I want to change my name from that feminine looking sax player
    to Wapi choo.

    That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.

    P.S.

    I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.

    I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert

    So sexy it hurts

    And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond

    New York and Japan

    And I'm too sexy for your server

    Too sexy for your server

    No way I'm disco dancing

    I'm a MCSE you know what I mean

    And I do my little turn on the catwalk

    Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah

    I do my little turn on the catwalk

    Wapi choo, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Wapi choo wrote:
    > That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful
    > to this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm
    > leaving. But before I go I want to change my name from that feminine
    > looking sax player to Wapi choo.
    >
    > That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.
    >
    > P.S.
    >
    > I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.
    >
    > I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert
    >
    > So sexy it hurts
    >
    > And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond
    >
    > New York and Japan
    >
    > And I'm too sexy for your server
    >
    > Too sexy for your server
    >
    > No way I'm disco dancing
    >

    > I'm a MCSE you know what I mean
    >
    > And I do my little turn on the catwalk
    >
    > Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
    >
    > I do my little turn on the catwalk

    PotD

    --
    Fris "The lamer so nice he said goodbye twice" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Wapi choo

    Consultant Guest

    good ridden

    Consultant, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Wapi choo

    Jtyc Guest

    > That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
    > this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving.

    But

    *sniff*

    How sad. I hardly knew ya.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2003
  5. Wapi choo

    Dragon Guest

    Nice try...

    You can check out anytime but you can never leave...

    Dragon, Dec 20, 2003